Thread: SDV+Series 3= no suggestions, anyone else?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 plus, Google Nexus 6p, Blackberry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile, Google Fi, Vivo Brasil
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Thumbs down COX SDV+Series 3= no suggestions, anyone else?

Does anyone else have an issue with their Series 3 HD Tivo not recording suggestions? It recorded suggestions when analog-only was connected and stopped when cablecard + SDV was hooked up.

TiVo has asked me to reset my box twice - first time clearing all thumbs up, second time clearing all thumbs up plus scheduled recordings.

It gets more interesting - when I cited other online threads about the issue (not sure what the policy is about linking to other forums) - the technical support rep agreed to open an escalated case.

However, that has handcuffs attached to it You have to "wait 5 to 9 days for a call back" and "if you contact us about the issue again be sure NOT to cite the escalated case number because if it's opened and saved at our level it is no longer associated with that ticket queue, it falls back to level one. However, your escalated ticket number is mentioned in the original."

I interpret that as, "a case got added to our bug tracking system and attached to the existing known bug. Don't call us, we'll maybe call you."

Credit for service fees? No, not by technical support. You have to call customer service. It's like having to deal with a second cable company bureaucracy...

Does anyone else have this issue, or had it in the past? If so, how was it resolved? I'm new to TiVo and bought it because of hearing favorable things about it. I see the potential... but right this second I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 plus, Google Nexus 6p, Blackberry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile, Google Fi, Vivo Brasil
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Mods, please excuse this response to my own thread but it needs to be here.

TIVO FUNCTION COX PHOENIX HASSLE FRAUD SUGGESTIONS DVR SPECULATIVE TUNE FAIL