Thread: Telus Retention Plan, NA Data 500Mb, Moto Milestone.

Device(s)
    HTC One X GSM
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Telus Retention Plan, NA Data 500Mb, Moto Milestone.

Take over this plan for nothing out of pocket. 350 minutes, 500mb Canada/US data, free new Motorola Milestone.

Rate plan Voice 35 - Favourite No
    $35.00/month
    Included services
    Favourite Numbers Nationwide 5
    Favourite Numbers 5
    SPARK Sampler
    Family Calling
    Free Local Birthday Calls
    6pm Local Nights & Weekends
    Canadian LD @ $0.40
    Text Messaging Services
    Family Calling LD
    Voice Mail 3
    Favourite No. Mutual Exclusion
    Conference Calling
    Call Waiting
    Outbound Call Display On

Current services

International Roaming $0.00/mo.

Intern'l Roam Data Block $0.00/mo.

Caller ID $7.00/mo.

Call Forward Immediate $3.00/mo.

100 Bonus Minutes $0.00/mo.

Cost Assure NA 40 - PDA $40.00/mo.

Video Calling $0.00/mo.
    $85/month as listed above. 34 months left on the plan (June 17th 2013). Voice plan and features can be changed to anything you want, but they're pretty good for a 2010 plan.

The data plan is HARD (almost impossible) to get for private (non-business) Telus customers. No data roaming in the US, uses out of your 500mb bucket. This is a Cost Assure tiered plan, so if you go over the 500mb, it auto-bills you for the next tier (1gb, 2gb, etc). This makes sure there's no data surprises at the end of the month. Plan is good for BIS or PDA or even iPhone.

http://www.telus.com/catalog/en/bc/p...assure_na.html

Once again, if you don't like it, you can change it, the plan qualifies for the 5Gb bonus data promotion if you want to go with the cheaper $30/1Gb Canada-only data plan instead.

Voice plan can be changed to any you desire, but this one does include the double minutes, bonus minutes and the Favourite Numbers Nationwide 5 (normally need the $40 plan to get that), and the 6PM nights/weekends. Basically it has all three bonus choices instead of one. It's a good plan.

You can drop or change the NA data to something else if you want (but you won't get it back!).

Throwing in a mint (locked) Motorola Milestone (great Android phone!), full packaging (charger, USB cable, unworn headphones), sales receipt from June 17th, along with the Motorola car mount (suction cup mount and car charger) and home desktop dock (AC charger included), uninstalled Zagg InvisibleShield protector, an uninstalled Stealth Guard full body film kit and a generic 2 piece hard case.

This is a solid plan if you need the North America data, and doesn't suck even if you don't, since it's already a split voice/data package and very flexible.

I'm also eating the $99.00 3-year cost of the Milestone for you (I paid $199.00 mid-June), and throwing in $100 of useful accessories. Finally, I'll also pay the $20 transfer fee.

I'm in the Downtown Vancouver area if you want to do this locally (preferred).
    Last edited by jmcapozzi; 08-12-2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: more details, sweeter deal.

Device(s)
    HTC One X GSM
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Act now and I'll throw in an unlocked Blackberry Bold 9000, about 8.5/10 condition, with black bezel/no branding, extra metal battery cover, 4Gb MicroSD, wall charger, car charger and Blackberry leather holster. The plan is BIS ready.

Device(s)
    HTC One X GSM
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    SOLD.

Thanks for looking.