Thread: Revol Whats Your Excuse?

Feedback Score

Revol Whats Your Excuse?

On August 1, 2010 Revol signed a roaming agreements with Verizon and Sprint that gives Revol users free unlimited roaming. What this means is that if you are out side your calling area you no longer have to worry about having money in your flex account to make calls. You can now go past Plainfield Indiana and make calls just like you do in Indianapolis Indiana. So whats your excuse for not using Revol now?

all you need to do is *228 and update your prl roaming list.

Feedback Score
    I have Revol service and I love it. Since they went National last year, they just keep getting better and better. I just updated to the free roaming. I have 4 phones on my account with everything, and I pay $154 per month. I don't have many dropped calls and I love having unlimited internet. I have a motorola q9c and I take advantage of that. I also use 411 alot. I have no complaints.

Feedback Score
    its a shame revol does not offer an android phone like the evo but you can flash the evo to revol, but you lose the 4g and the 3g data speeds... wish they would get atleast 3g speeds for data. but revol does offer some great plans.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by htcgoogle View Post
    its a shame revol does not offer an android phone like the evo but you can flash the evo to revol, but you lose the 4g and the 3g data speeds... wish they would get atleast 3g speeds for data. but revol does offer some great plans.

they are working on 3g... but revol stills needs 4g also, but keep in mind that revol is owned by two venture capitalist firms.. new owners, venture capital firms M/C Venture Partners and Columbia Capital. That was i think in 2004 so i am very surprised they have not sold Revol aka Cleveland Unlimted yet to like sprint or to Cricket or Metro PCS.