Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More "Fun Stuff" - What Was Your Favorite & Least-favorite Phone?

Device(s)
    Sidekick 4G
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    My favs: Nokia 7380, Danger Hiptop 2

Worst: LG Chocolate

Device(s)
    HTC Touch 6900
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by goku_vegeta View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Samsung SGH-T746 Impact: SAMSUNG-SGH-T746/T746BMIH6 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

so many LG haters lol, come on people, show some love for South Korea, where's your diplomatic integrity
    LG is by far the worst company period.
    Crap phones, crap tvs, crap everything. In fact almost everything out of South Korea is crap aside from some Samsung devices. I'd never own a Hyundai nor a Kia either.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd have to say the Motorola Razr was the best phone i ever had until this day. I just wish they expanded the Razr line after Razr2 V9x.........I have never owned a touch screen phone as I think these phones are very femalecentric.
    From the smartphones, I'd have to go with my Nokia E71 and the BB8900.
    Don't have any worst list so far.

Btw, when I finally did decide to get a touchscreen phone, it was the X10, and it was by far the worst phone I ever had functionality wise. Poor call volume and battery life. I know this may raise some eyebrows but honestly it was the case for me.
    Last edited by theplayground; 07-24-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Samsung SGH-T746 Impact: SAMSUNG-SGH-T746/T746BMIH6 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by mfpreach

so many LG haters lol, come on people, show some love for South Korea, where's your diplomatic integrity
    LG is by far the worst company period.
    Crap phones, crap tvs, crap everything. In fact almost everything out of South Korea is crap aside from some Samsung devices. I'd never own a Hyundai nor a Kia either.
    Nobody wants a KIA or Hyundai, but their handhelds are decent, LG is known to have some minor software issues but whos to say a little firmware update cant fix things up?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy III
    Carrier(s)
    Telus | Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayground View Post
    I'd have to say the Motorola Razr was the best phone i ever had until this day. I just wish they expanded the Razr line after Razr2 V9x.........I have never owned a touch screen phone as I think these phones are very femalecentric.
    I know a lot of girls who have to used a Blackberry or something with a physical keyboard because their nails do not agree with a touchscreen.
    TELUS Mobility - $50.00 per month (36 Month Term) (Personal)| $300 Port-In Credit
    350 Minutes (per second) | 6pm Eve & Wknds | Unlimited CDN LD | Unlimited SMS | Call Display | Voicemail | 6GB Data

BELL Mobility - $38.00 per month with Bell Bundle (12 Month Term) (Business)
    400 Minutes | 6pm Eve & Wknds | Unlimited Incoming | 500 LD Mins | Call Display

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy740
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayground View Post
    I know a lot of girls who have to used a Blackberry or something with a physical keyboard because their nails do not agree with a touchscreen.
    Especially capactive and screens without screen protecors

Device(s)
    Currently using: Iphone 3GS; HTC Incredible (VZW)
    Carrier(s)
    Who knows?! (CDN), VZW (US)
    Feedback Score

Has nothing to do with the country... LG just makes bad/cheap products.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by RipRorn

Has nothing to do with the country... LG just makes bad/cheap products.
    Not always, their cell phones have good design, software isnt too good all the time though

Device(s)
    Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Q10, Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy740 View Post
    Worst phones:
    LG Chocolate
    Samsung a640
    HTC 5800

Best phones:
    Samsung u740 [3 Months]
    Blackberry 8830 WE [6 Months]
    Blackberry 8130 Pearl [4 Months]
    Blackberry 8330 Curve [5 Months]
    Blackberry 9530 Storm [6 Months]

Best phone to date: HTC Magic [13 Months] <--- Best thing since sliced bread
    Hardware is awesome and takes a hell of beating
    Always available to upgrade to the latest Android ROMs due to having root access
    If I'm in a pinch...I can turn it into a wireless router and get internet to phone/laptop/people I'm with etc.
    Wow what's with the fanboism for the Bell Blackberries? lol

I do think Pearl was put down too much but the World was overrated IMO
    (& Storm really? By the time it launched there were better touch screen devices out there)
    It is sad I need to state the obvious but some people just don't get it. Any posts I make are my own OPINIONS and in no way represent the views of my employer

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    I love the pearl series, and the keyboard on the 8830 is still my fav to date.
    Work _________________________________Blackberry 9700

Twitter: @BBMacD-Where I will tweet new info when i'm too lazy to post it! (often)
    Former Bell Dealer
    Former Bell Mobility Employee

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy III
    Carrier(s)
    Telus | Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kav2001c View Post
    Wow what's with the fanboism for the Bell Blackberries? lol

I do think Pearl was put down too much but the World was overrated IMO
    (& Storm really? By the time it launched there were better touch screen devices out there)
    I had no issues with my Storm and I loved it.

Also, I love SureType so that was another bonus for the Storm. Large screen, decent battery life, very multimedia friendly.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I've only had 2 phones lol

Best: iPhone 3g
    Worst : Samsung Vice

Samsung vice is honestly a VERY crappy phone. I like the keyboard, but that's all I like about the phone. Firstly, it has no $ sign and no & sign.. secondly, it would crash after every other text (if I'm lucky). It's extremely slow and overall its extremely sh*t. If you're texting someone and you get another text from another person, it sends the first text to the second person.. if you get 2 texts within 10 seconds of each other, the phone turns off and restarts. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone lol.

But seriously, no $ sign?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellproblems

Samsung vice is honestly a VERY crappy phone. I like the keyboard, but that's all I like about the phone. Firstly, it has no $ sign and no & sign.. secondly, it would crash after every other text (if I'm lucky). It's extremely slow and overall its extremely sh*t. If you're texting someone and you get another text from another person, it sends the first text to the second person.. if you get 2 texts within 10 seconds of each other, the phone turns off and restarts. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone lol.

Oh yes Ive heard the samsung vice horror stories, it was almost as terrible as the LG Neon from FIDO/Rogers.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bellproblems View Post

What's worse is the Samsung CLEO!
    It would reset whenever it feels like it... I cannot describe the hatred I have towards this phone.

Volume when it's set to max.
    Checking missed calls
    Texting while a message comes in
    Music Player with the blue background pic
    During a call...

The list goes on for what things that will make it reboot

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy SIII blue
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Worst phones -
    Sony X10a, sony Z750a, Sony w300, Razr V9, LG Shine Slide and Flip, LG 500, HTC touch and Diamond, Samsung T609, Moto T720

Best phones -
    By far the iPhone 3GS then nokia 6120, Milestone, Sony K850, HTC Magic, BB 9700, Storm, Curve 8330, nokia 3390, 5300.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast