Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Slightly on/off Topic Fun "Stuff": How Well Are You Known on the Forums?

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy740 View Post
    Aside from MacD you are the only other newfie I know here!
    LOL yeah and I live in Philly now. I still try to represent St. John's as best I can though. Everyone I knew that worked for Bell or Aliant have totally disassociated themselves now. I'm out of "the know".

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MacD View Post
    I'm not a git-damn newfie!
    Neither am I actually, because "newfie" is a derogatory term dreamed up by Ontarians *cough*havenotprovince*cough* to make fun of us

Device(s)
    dec 2010 was time to change old htc touch by 3 new Desire Z.. :-)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell mobilité
    Feedback Score
    I love that one MacD..

i'm not a newfie either, live in Montreal..

for the thread purpose, as you see my join date i'm here since a while..

when i come in most of the talks (80%) in this bell mobility section were about phone and 20% was complain about bell, time as change because now it's 80% complain about bell and and 20% about phone.

But i'm not saying they did't deserve it (bell)...

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Samsung SGH-T746 Impact: SAMSUNG-SGH-T746/T746BMIH6 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by DrewNL
    Neither am I actually, because "newfie" is a derogatory term dreamed up by Ontarians *cough*havenotprovince*cough* to make fun of us
    we're no longer a have not province, lol random question, isnt it illegal for bell to hire, or rather, ATTEMPT to recruit anyone under the age of 18?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy III
    Carrier(s)
    Telus | Bell
    Feedback Score
    If you live east of Ville de Québec you are a git-damn red headed newfie! :P
    TELUS Mobility - $50.00 per month (36 Month Term) (Personal)| $300 Port-In Credit
    350 Minutes (per second) | 6pm Eve & Wknds | Unlimited CDN LD | Unlimited SMS | Call Display | Voicemail | 6GB Data

BELL Mobility - $38.00 per month with Bell Bundle (12 Month Term) (Business)
    400 Minutes | 6pm Eve & Wknds | Unlimited Incoming | 500 LD Mins | Call Display

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Way to piss off everyone in NB, PE and NS

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Samsung SGH-T746 Impact: SAMSUNG-SGH-T746/T746BMIH6 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by DrewNL
    Way to piss off everyone in NB, PE and NS
    basically everyone beyond quebec, like europe lol

Device(s)
    Samung Galaxy S VIbrant, Xperia,Nexus One, Nokia e61, Milestone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, Palm Pre, Omnia
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    id say the names that come of the top of my head are sammy, macd, live strong, mstar, bb147(i think), old_faithful.

ive been a member since a long time, but really only started posting in the last 2 years hehe. I think it was the move to HSPA that got everyone talking.

for my transition.... i used to be a hardcore windows mobile guy. even used to develop roms. Had some issues with NFSFAN (if anyone remembers him) hahaha.

then, the whole industry changed. apple, palm and android have kept me changing phones so often i that ive used soo many phones in the past 2 years, even im surprised.

in the past yr ive gone from: htc touch -> htc diamond -> htc touch pro -> palm pre -> iphone 3g -> iphone 3gs -> htc magic -> htc dream -> nokia e71 -> htc hero -> nokia 5800 -> motorola milestone -> nexus one/xperia x10
    Bell better start ensuring customer satisfaction or they'll go to #4 for new activations/customers.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9780
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Pshhhh

IM A BRUNETTE* THANK YOU

*turning blonde though !

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by PhreakMix
    id say the names that come of the top of my head are sammy, macd, live strong, mstar, bb147(i think), old_faithful.

ive been a member since a long time, but really only started posting in the last 2 years hehe. I think it was the move to HSPA that got everyone talking.

for my transition.... i used to be a hardcore windows mobile guy. even used to develop roms. Had some issues with NFSFAN (if anyone remembers him) hahaha.

then, the whole industry changed. apple, palm and android have kept me changing phones so often i that ive used soo many phones in the past 2 years, even im surprised.

in the past yr ive gone from: htc touch -> htc diamond -> htc touch pro -> palm pre -> iphone 3g -> iphone 3gs -> htc magic -> htc dream -> nokia e71 -> htc hero -> nokia 5800 -> motorola milestone -> nexus one/xperia x10
    I was a winmo user, I had an HTC 5800 from solo, man those were the days unlimited data lol, and yeah I think we all know NFSAN and bingo HSPA is what brought this forum back to life, especially a lot of compatibility questions.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy III
    Carrier(s)
    Telus | Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PhreakMix View Post
    Am I listed first because I gave you UNPDA when no CSR would?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy740
    Quote Originally Posted by PhreakMix View Post
    Am I listed first because I gave you UNPDA when no CSR would?
    haha that WOULD be a logical reason for it

Device(s)
    Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Q10, Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am very well known as corporate security went out of their way to find me (cause they have nothing better to do with their time, such as finding people who commit fraud or steal trucks of iPhones...)
    I am very hated by all (from internal Bell people who don't want me posting here to people who think cellular service should be free and think Bell costs too much for what they offer)

I actually registered on these forums long before I ever worked for Roger, Telus or Bell
    It is sad I need to state the obvious but some people just don't get it. Any posts I make are my own OPINIONS and in no way represent the views of my employer

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kav2001c
    I am very well known as corporate security went out of their way to find me (cause they have nothing better to do with their time, such as finding people who commit fraud or steal trucks of iPhones...)
    I am very hated by all (from internal Bell people who don't want me posting here to people who think cellular service should be free and think Bell costs too much for what they offer)

I actually registered on these forums long before I ever worked for Roger, Telus or Bell
    why was corporate security after you kav? just blogging activities?

Device(s)
    Samung Galaxy S VIbrant, Xperia,Nexus One, Nokia e61, Milestone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, Palm Pre, Omnia
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ah kav2001c, how did i miss you lol. *include his name in the list of the ones that come to the top of my head*

and sammy, u know ur the man.

i mentioned you and macd first because from my experience you guys are some of the most helpful people on the forums =P

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast