Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: LG Rumor Touch, Virgin Mobile, Java block bypass

Feedback Score

Msl/code retrieval easiest way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsno12 View Post
    208021 does not work for my rumor touch... how did you get that code?
    Call the LG tech support, tell them you are a technician that's stuck out in the middle of nowhere and are that you are working on a 510 phone tell them the ESN number and let them know that you need the SPC code to be able to finish working on the phone. and that you would have accessed it from your tech number but get no signal where you are at. the SPC code is different for every phone.

Feedback Score
    Your partially correct. I just got done flashing the LG Rumor Touch, from Sprint to Cricket, about 5 minutes ago, with the help of another forum member. We were having extreme difficulty at first because we werent aware of the issue where CDMA WS doesnt recognize the phone, and VM has the USB feature disabled. Only partly true on both accounts. First of all VM does have he usb hook up enabled, but only to connect to the LG Mobile software and to download software updates. So once i knew that it did work, it was just a matter of finding out if it worked with other software, such as WS. Which sadly, it doesnt. BUT, just switch over and use the Serial port, which worked fully. When you are downloading all the updated drivers from the LG mobile software, you will download 4 drivers I believe, the usb, pc, modem, and serial. Yes, the usb only works with lg software, but the serial reading will work with CDMA WS. I have the paid version of WS 3.7, but i dont think that makes a difference. It was a little bit of a pain in the butt to do the flash, but it was successful, and everything was reading and writing correctly once we used serial port. Try that, and you can do everything you need to do on this phone.
    Im not an a-hole like others, and even though im FAR from any type of an experct, I barely know what im doing to be honest, but I will and can help you flash your sprint lg rumor touch to cricket, cause ive done that. If I can be of any other help, I will try. I have prl's and other software. I had the help of an expert, and wouldnt have been able to do it without him, but I can probably be of assistance somewhat, especially seeing how i ws 3.7, lg mobile software, and all the correct drivers downloaded and installed. I can do a TeamViewer connection and help those who need help, free of charge. I just ask that if i ever need help someday, the favor is returned, or a question answered. Good luck and hope this helped.

Feedback Score
    does anyone know how to reset the pin # for voicemessages on the lg rumor touch 510

Feedback Score

Angry This Is Strange

Hi All,
    I am not with Virgin Mobile but have an LG 511C with Straight Talk. So it's actually the same phone. I have the unlimited plan. Which means unlimited everything. I also have an old Moto Razr V3A. Both are cdma. I am using my Moto right now. Only way to access the internet. What I can't understand is, why I can't do it with my LG. It's a newer phone!! I would like to be able to use it with my computer. I am getting so frustrated!! I can't do much with the Razr. It doesn't even have a storage card for pics or videos. I don't know what I am going to do with the LG. I hate wasting money on something that I may not be able to do anything with. Seems as though there has got to be a way around this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10