Thread: MOTOROLA RAZR2 V9m, Pearl Gray, EXCELLENT CONDITION! Choose your firmware!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (now)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

MOTOROLA RAZR2 V9m, Pearl Gray, EXCELLENT CONDITION! Choose your firmware!!

Motorola RAZR2 V9m for Alltel

I have an Alltel RAZR2 V9m that was used lightly for about 1 month when Verizon activated Alltel phones (no longer the case). It is in excellent condition with no visible scratches or dings. The phone is from the newer batches with the fixed flex cables, so the keypad is fully responsive. The phone is fully functional, and has no defects. As an added bonus, I will flash the phone to any of the following firmwares: Alltel (stock), Verizon, or Cricket. Included is the phone, battery and wall charger ONLY; no manuals or box.

I have verified with Alltel that this device is clear for activation on the following accounts:

1. Divested Alltel areas (non-Verizon)
    2. Grandfathered Alltel accounts that are now Verizon, but have NOT been converted to a Verizon pricing plan.

Pictures:

Asking price: $99 + Shipping

Please PM me all offers and indicate which firmware you would like loaded. PayPal is my preferred payment method.

Disclaimer:
    The phone might also be able to work with PagePlus, MetroPCS, or Cricket, but I can only guarantee activation on the Alltel plans listed above. If you have a Verizon plan that was not purchased through Alltel then this phone will NOT work with your plan. I will not accept returns for activation issues so please verify with your carrier. For my protection and yours, I take thorough pictures to ensure the item is exactly as I described. Due to PayPal fees and increased shipping costs, we will negotiate shipping and handling.
    A phone is only fun when you can modify it anyway you please.

The Verizon UI....unhackable? I think not

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (now)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last Chance!!! Those that showed an interest, PM me your offers. Otherwise I will be listing on an auction site.

Feedback Score
    Hi:

Interested in this phone or the Motorola 750 you have.

Please contact me if you still have these phones and would like to sell them.

You may E Mail me at [email protected], or call me at, 812-476-7532 home, 812-455-3325 cell.

Thanks

Charly

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (now)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The phone had been SOLD!! Thank you to all who showed an interest.