Thread: Android Tablets?

Feedback Score

Android Tablets?

http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.android

Anyone know which is the best Android tablet out right now and available?These are the currently the best deal i can find on them but not sure if they are any good?who can point me to the best android tablet thats ready for shipping now?
    Moto Razr

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon-There is no other.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xbernaut View Post
    http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.android

Anyone know which is the best Android tablet out right now and available?These are the currently the best deal i can find on them but not sure if they are any good?who can point me to the best android tablet thats ready for shipping now?
    LOL. Funny. Why not wait for the Fall Moto tablet 'someone' already hinted at.
    PSN username=CYBORG_SMURF
    Google Talk: matrix.underworld

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I actually like the look of this one: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.37867
    Their prices are good but I've only bought low-end electronics from them, i.e. LED flashlights and the like. I wonder how they'd be on something more sophisticated.

This could make a rather cool ebook reader, with possibly the ability to annotate text as well. I'm proofreading a book manuscript right now and this might be a cool way to do it without being glued to the PC screen.

Only has android 1.5, I wonder if they can be hacked/modded to run newer versions on them?

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I love what an iPad clone this tries to be: http://cgi.ebay.com/7-APAD-Google-An...item563d9fd899

Dang, though, this is drawing me in like a moth to a flame. I know they've got to be cheap-o pieces of junk, but at $159, it makes me want to pay just to see...

Device(s)
    Moto X 2nd Gen Bamboo
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    The tablet war is shaping up to have a lot of players.
    Apple iPad, BlackBerry with OS 6, Google , HP (with WebOS?), etc. It's exciting to see so much competition.

Feedback Score
    I see there is a 10.2" tabket with 2.1 os on it shipping now and only $299

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I have the flatpad, which just arrived today. My feelings are mixed, as I feel its an unfinished product and I feel like its a GM product (rebranded so many times by so many people, you don't know the main car it was designed as).

Of course, you get what you pay for since its $220. Mainly the accelerometer sucks, the buttons are remapped to compensate for the lack of home/back/menu buttons, and there's no Android market place.
    Anything below this statement isn't part of the post I just made.
    Past Phones: Nokia 3390, 6010, 6133, 5310, X2-02
    Motorola v635, SLVR, v300
    ATT Fuze, HTC Evo 3D
    Samsung Galaxy 4G

Feedback Score
    I bought a really cheap one, and sure enough you get what you pay for....Anyone know anyone who can hack these tablets? So far the only thing I can do on it is connect the wifi. I need to get to the android market as well as update the OS.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm getting and Android tablet for Christmas. Yeah, it only has 1.6 and doesn't come with Android Market, but I'm gonna put on SlideMe and Andappstore, so it shouldn't be too bad. Having an iPod touch for a couple years I'm ready for something a bit different. When I get it I'll let you guys know what I think of it.