Thread: C905a and Tethering

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Feedback Score

C905a and Tethering

I'm thinking about buying a C905a and debranding it. But before I do I was looking to get some info on tethering. Currently I use a v3xx and tethering is easy has hell with my macbook. Just plug it to the laptop via usb and click "connect". Can anyone comment on the tethering experience with a C905a? Any info would be of great help.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyonn View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a C905a and debranding it. But before I do I was looking to get some info on tethering. Currently I use a v3xx and tethering is easy has hell with my macbook. Just plug it to the laptop via usb and click "connect". Can anyone comment on the tethering experience with a C905a? Any info would be of great help.
    works fine in tethering in my laptop w windows 7 64 bit version via usb cable

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vitin View Post
    works fine in tethering in my laptop w windows 7 64 bit version via usb cable
    Thanks for the reply.

Did you need to use any extra software or does it work by itself.

Feedback Score
    I believe you need the drivers, which is included in the software that comes with it. Of course you can uninstall the software afterwards and use the native dialer app (*****#93* ?? something like that) to tether.

EDIT: Oops those directions are for Winblows. On Mac, it's the same process as your RAZR. No custom .kext files needed.