Thread: Bought phone online from Cellkraze

Device(s)
    Motorola V325i
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Bought phone online from Cellkraze

Bought a Motorola VU30 from a company called CellKraze.com It was brand new still in the original Motorola box just like you would get from a Verizon store.It is not a refurbished phone. I got the phone at a discount from retail. The phone has never been activated. I thought I would play with it for a while to see how it operated. The phone would reboot for no reason and lockup on occassion. I called the guy he said take it to a Verizon store and let a Tech check it out. Now if the phone is defective will the Verizon store swap it out for a new one? He said I could send it to him or take it to a Verizon store. I feel if I send it back he would not be able to duplicate the problem.
    Thanks

Device(s)
    LG Voyager, LG Ally Android
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I called the guy he said take it to a Verizon store and let a Tech check it out.

That would be a good start. But it probably should be a Corporate store.

Now if the phone is defective will the Verizon store swap it out for a new one?

The store should be able to check and see if the phone is under warranty. Or you can call Warranty replacements at 1-800-406-5154 and check for yourself. If is under warranty they should swap the phone for a replacement same phone. Might not be new.
    He said I could send it to him,

If is not under warranty I'd send it back where you got and and ask for a replacement or a refund.