Thread: problems with xperia x10

Feedback Score

problems with xperia x10

Hi I was wondering if any one could help me with some issues iv been having with my xperia x10. Firstly iv noticed that when im on a call to someone and a text message comes through there is no beep or sound to let me know that a message has been received. Iv searched throughout and still have no luck with a solution to this. Ther doesn't seem to be an option to get a notification when your on a call. It does come up on the screen it just doesnt make any sort of alert to let me know.

Another problem iv encountered is with the camera. When I go to take a picture by using the button on the side of the phone it just focuses the image bt does not capture the image. The only way I'm able to take a
    picture is by changing the settings to enable the touch screen to capture the picture. Does anyone have any answers for me because I love my phone except for these glitches and don't want to have to send it back. Please let me know cuz I'm living in hope that my fone is not faulty...

Feedback Score
    for your second question, you have to press the button more. i believe there should be 2 clicks, first click is to focus then secound click is to capture. hope this helps

Feedback Score
    Yea thanks, but im still annoyed that i cant hear when a text message comes through when im on the fone does anybody else have problems with this??

Device(s)
    Xperia X10
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I believe there is no way to fix your first question. Unless the Android 2.1 or 2.2 update will fix it, which im not to sure about. And like aznsaigon had said before, you have to click the button twice.