Thread: Alltel Touch Pro for sale with a TON of extras

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible (rooted, of course)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon... no longer Alltel.
    Feedback Score

Alltel Touch Pro for sale with a TON of extras

This is the Alltel branded Touch Pro with the updated Alltel ROM. I've had this phone since last July and have never had any trouble with it whatsoever.

The phone is in very nice condition... just very minimal scratching on the battery cover. The screen and keyboard are pretty much flawless. You guys know me... I take good care of my phones.

So... I've got the phone, plus over $200 worth of accessories. I'd like to get $125 for the package. If you need pictures, PM me.

Included:
    HTC Touch Pro in original box
    Original 1340mA OEM battery, which never got used.
    miniUSB charging cable
    AC adapter
    HTC handsfree earbud kit (never opened)
    Extra stylus (never opened)
    That miniUSB to 3.5mm headphone adapter thing (never opened)

I'm also throwing these items in, which were all purchased separately:
    12v cig lighter adapter (retail value $29)
    Seidio Innocell 1500mA extended life battery (retail value of $45)
    Seidio spring clip holster (retail value of $29). I won't carry a phone without one of these... simply the best holster on the market.
    Seidio Innodock Jr. desktop charging cradle (retail value of $29)
    Garmin Mobile XT navigation on microSD card (retail value of $99). Works flawlessly with the internal GPS.

The only reason I'm selling it is that Verizon offered a sweet deal to us Alltel refugees to upgrade to a Verizon handset, so I've now got an HTC Droid Incredible.

Of course, the Touch Pro has a clear ESN (just got deactivated a couple of days ago when my Incredible arrived).

It'll be eBay bound soon... but I thought I'd give those of you HoFoers first crack at it. Perfect for someone remaining with divested Alltel/AWCC.
    The Answerman - owner of the HTC Droid Incredible!!! And yes, we have achieved ROOT and NAND unlock!!!

For generally helpful stuff like my SID finder, PRLs, and more of my rants and observations on the world in general, visit http://www.the-answerman.com.

Device(s)
    HTC My Touch 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    pm sent, interested in the phone

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible (rooted, of course)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon... no longer Alltel.
    Feedback Score
    Sold!!!!!!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8530
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Alltel Touch Pro for sale

I have a Alltel touch Pro just been refurb and comes with 3 Extened batteries and door. Phone is just like bran new would to get $170.

plus have two Palm treo's 700wx with wall chargers(Alltel) $65. each

one Palm Treo 755p wall charger (alltel) $75

And Two HTC 6800 (alltel) these come with extended batteries and door plus chargers, ear buds and Oem batteries and doors would like to get $100 for each.

All of these phone are in very good condition.

PM me if you need a pic are two Thanks