AzN.KnIGHT

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Its $75 for the code.

Device(s)
    N85
    Feedback Score
    Hey well its been a while since the last post anyway I've followed atirox's instructions exactly and my phone reads both blocks as open. However when i enter my sim card it still says my sim card is invalid. Does this have anything to do with my phone still being branded to bell or does that not matter?

Device(s)
    N85
    Feedback Score
    OK well I just debranded the phone and it still says invalid sim so it has nothing to do with that.

I just don't see what's the problem with the phone. The phone even says block 1 and 2 are unlocked when i check it in JAF.

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    How about trying a different SIM card?
    Perhaps the SIM card is the problem.
    Good luck.

Device(s)
    Atrix 4G
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    May I ask where you called to get the unlock codes. I tried calling CS and they told me they don't do that...lol

Device(s)
    N85
    Feedback Score
    I've tried multiple sim cards too and it doesn't make a difference unfortunately

Device(s)
    Samsung D807
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I have a nokia N97 from Bell, do i have to have the imei registered in an account to get the unlock code? anyone know if any one besides bell provides unlocking service for this unit?

Feedback Score

Angry Samsung Wave S8500

Quote Originally Posted by Telekom View Post
    The "+1#" code is all you should need. Also note that just entering the SIM unlock code won't do anything for data settings. You'll have to enter those manually or have them sent to you from nokia's web site.
    ok this whole Bell thing I have a Samsung Wave S8500 on with bell it is a sim card phone but it seems very hard to get a unlock code from anywhere for this thing, so is there any hope in getting a unlock code for this or will this be a bell phone for good any help at all would be great thanks

Crash61

Device(s)
    N85
    Feedback Score
    Just be careful getting a code from bell
    I'm pretty sure they just gave me the wrong code.
    I've long sold the phone and just cut my losses.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by garangadhav View Post
    I made sure i didn't type in the code wrong but maybe i typed in the wrong one. the +7 is for the IMEI lock?
    This thread is over 9 years old. What are you trying to accomplish by bumping it?

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2