dang, i hope it doesnt take months to come out

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jose.lopez
    btw have you figured out how to TV out?
    TV out on the Touch Pro? Check PPCGeeks for all the info u need.

Device(s)
    Casio Rock
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Still on SID 1348 Alltel

1348 Alltel Communications, LLC (CMA480-Michigan 9 - Cass) National Assignment US 800

source ifast.org
    Squires
    FCC Radio Operator, KK1G
    NARTE Telecommunications Technician, (NCT)
    Commercial Radiotelephone Operator w/ ship radar (FCC)
    GMDSS Radio Operator / Maintainer (FCC)
    Canadian Radio Operator, VE3UPK

Carrier(s)
    Alltel, VZW
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

One more thing I have noticed...lint and dust can get under the screen through the charger port....anyway....

Carrier(s)
    Alltel, VZW
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Also, the 1500 mah touch pro 2 batteries do fit in the incredible. So if any one is looking for an extra 200 mah that's a route to go. It's pretty snug in the case but definitely fits

Device(s)
    Casio Rock
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well Verizon is almost done with the plunge, there's just 1 holdover market left, (Michigan) RSA #9

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    So how is the Incredible? I'm thinking of getting my wife one.

Device(s)
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier(s)
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    Id trade my droid for one but the only thing that makes me want to wait for the droid 2 is the a stronger radio. I belive in motorolas trying harder.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible (rooted, of course)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon... no longer Alltel.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Foots
    So how is the Incredible? I'm thinking of getting my wife one.
    It's... incredible. I've had it for a little over a week now and haven't found anything I don't like about it. Picture your Touch Pro, with a nicer screen, with zero lag, no resets, and getting through a day and still having 40% of your battery left.

Don't get me wrong... I was very happy with my Touch Pro until I found out just how much better things could be.
    The Answerman - owner of the HTC Droid Incredible!!! And yes, we have achieved ROOT and NAND unlock!!!

For generally helpful stuff like my SID finder, PRLs, and more of my rants and observations on the world in general, visit http://www.the-answerman.com.

Device(s)
    Pixel 2XL, iPhone X, iPad Pro, Samsung S9, OnePlus3
    Carrier(s)
    VZW, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ^^Agreed. It's a very nice phone. I have no complaints, after I put the TP2 battery in i can go easily through a day. With stock battery in it had to go on the charger shortly after lunch. To be fair I didn't give the stock battery time to "mature". I see myself having this phone for a long time

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Is it easy to text on it with the onscreen keyboard? I love a hard keyboard and surely don't want to miss having one. Also, I have an upgrade available, but my wife does not. Can I use the upgrade on my line and order the phone online and activate it on hers when it comes in?

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible (rooted, of course)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon... no longer Alltel.
    Feedback Score
    Is it easy to text on it with the onscreen keyboard? I love a hard keyboard and surely don't want to miss having one.
    I told myself that I would always have a hardware keyboard for the longest time. Now that I've tried the soft keyboard, I don't know what I was thinking. It's actually easier to use and more responsive than the 6700/6800/Touch Pro keyboards I've had... and the little "buzz" haptic feedback when you hit a key makes it almost feel like a real keyboard.
    Also, I have an upgrade available, but my wife does not. Can I use the upgrade on my line and order the phone online and activate it on hers when it comes in?
    That I can't answer for you... talk to your friendly VZW/Alltel rep on that.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Alltel Plan)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by answerman
    I told myself that I would always have a hardware keyboard for the longest time. Now that I've tried the soft keyboard, I don't know what I was thinking. It's actually easier to use and more responsive than the 6700/6800/Touch Pro keyboards I've had... and the little "buzz" haptic feedback when you hit a key makes it almost feel like a real keyboard.

That I can't answer for you... talk to your friendly VZW/Alltel rep on that.
    I like the speech to text option. No typing, But the phone censors any swear words.

Device(s)
    BB Pearl 8130
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Yep, I'm still stuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Radio_Freq_VZW
    Well Verizon is almost done with the plunge, there's just 1 holdover market left, (Michigan) RSA #9
    I wish that someone, somewhere, somehow...could tell me what is going to happen and when. Now Alltel is saying that they are uncertain if I am going to Verizon or AT&T and nobody seems to know when.

My BB Pearl 8130 has been a continuous nightmare with the freezeups and reboots. I've had it replaced 4 times in 2 years to try to resolve these issues and other issues with the phone. I want a new phone, but Alltel doesn't have a great selection of phones and I don't want to sign another 2 yr contract with no future knowledge of where my account is going to be down the line. I hate to try to change services considering that if I try to go to Verizon now, they said that they can't port my number over right now and I've had the same number for 10 years. It is for both personal/business.

If anyone knows ANYTHING new about what is going on in SW MI (Three Rivers area) with the acquisition, please let me know...Thanks

Device(s)
    Casio Rock
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

update mi-9

I heard that they might close down all the Alltel stores in MI-9.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast