Thread: TEP replacement, r750 ???

Device(s)
    iPhone 3gS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

TEP replacement, r750 ???

I think my r750 is finally taking it's last breaths after many years of service. Can any sprint employees tell me what the replacement equivalent for this phone is?

Public Safety:
    Trained to save ur @$$, not kiss it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256GB Black/Verizon, iPhone 7 256GB Black/AT&T, iPhone 6s 128GB/T-Mobile
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score
    r765!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3gS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    hahaha I could only wish.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You actually never know... I can't imagine they have a whole lot of r750s laying around.

3G where I go with AT&T > GPRS where I go with T-Mobile and "4G" where I don't.

I'm your typical 21 year old gay guy, or as we prefer to be called "Family-wrecking AIDS-mongers" waging what I call "The Homo-Jihad" against Sprint. That's what they get for destroying Nextel.

Feedback Score
    Probably going to wind up with an i680 ("yeah, it's equivalent in being Mil-Spec too") lol...
    ------------------------------------------------
    Old

New

------------------------------------------------
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf..."

God bless our Marines...

Device(s)
    BB 8350i
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (NakedBerry: BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Maybe an i365? Keep us posted if you take it in. Just to satisfy our curiosity.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EMSnATL
    I think my r750 is finally taking it's last breaths after many years of service. Can any sprint employees tell me what the replacement equivalent for this phone is?
    Either an i325is or an i365is, if they don't have r750.

Hope that helps.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (DOS 6.22 GUI: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Just curious how this ended up... Did you ever find out EMS?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3gS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I called my local store...not surprisingly they didn't even know what kind of phone an r750 was...said they didn't show it in their system. Going to get in touch with employee care (SERO) and see if they can do any better. First time I called cust svc they said all advanced exchanges have to be setup in the store.