Thread: Mytouch Slide

Feedback Score

Mytouch Slide

I know I know, this should be in the HTC section, but who really looks there jk. Anyways, If you own a Mytouch or a G1, I think you will really like the next edition mytouch. I was able to play around with the phone today, and I've gotta admit, I really like it. It's about as thick as the first Mytouch even with the keyboard. The keyboard is not bad, but I still liked using swype better. The sense UI enhances the overall experience, and with 6-7 home screens, there is a lot of space you can place on the home screen. The camera is so much better, and it has a flash. Even though it doesn't have snapdragon (I think) the phone was running really smooth on android 2.1. The three colors are black, white, and red. Unlike the other Mytouch devices, there is no visual indication that it is an HTC product, not on the hardware or software.

TMO is really starting to improve the device lineup this year

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Cant wait to see how this device is once it reaches the direct stores. Need specs info naoh!

Device(s)
    G2
    Feedback Score
    I agree that my touch is great,and now i use the g2,that also wonderfull ,i like it

Device(s)
    Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    When is this coming out, I need to start saving my pennies.