Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Issue with Massonite

If he really ship the thing out like he suppose to, you should have it 10 days ago already.

Feedback Score
    He said he got it out on the 19th

Unless he is sending it via regular mail, Expedite or Express post takes 3-4 days from West to east end Canada. No tracking number?

Feedback Score
    No tracking number. Hopefully comes in this week, or else there's a big problem

Feedback Score
    Tried calling his cell phone. I said, "Adam?" and he kept saying "Hello?" (playing dumb).

Texted him saying I want my money back or I'm filing a police report.

His Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Massonite

Feedback Score
    Got a text back from him just now (odd)

------ SMS ------
    Sent: Apr 27, 2010 4:25 PM
    Subject: It was sent at the end of last...

It was sent at the end of last week let me know when it gets there

I wonder why there is no tracking number, even regular mail now gives a tracking number .

Feedback Score
    That's the problem, maybe he's too lazy to find the receipt for the tracking, but him no responding to my requests for a tracking number make me more nervous. I guess if he wanted to scam me he would've sent me a fake tracking # to shut me up for a while. But every week I'm told to wait next week. Should be here this week I suppose, if the other guy got his BlackBerry I should get my phone.

The other guy just said the BB doesn't work with Fido/Rogers which it suppose to. So he received something that he can't use.

Feedback Score
    That took a while to reach the conclusion that it is not working. Probably isn't unlocked then.

As for me I still haven't gotten squat.

Feedback Score
    Nvm I just read the post in the Feedback thread. So apparently communication was faster once he found Adam on Facebook?

I guess so, maybe you can do the same, but he said he shipped already.

Feedback Score
    I think he might have changed his cell phone number, but after reading some of his previous posts I got some information.

I PM'ed a user who dealt with him a few months ago who might be able to verify the address, at the moment I think it is:

Adam Masson
    200 Harvest Hills Dr NE
    Calgary, AB T3K 3Y4
    (403) 440-1896

If not I'm still going to try though his employer, who seems to be Encana Corporation, which is very close to some areas he discusses in his previous posts. This was confirmed by another user who dealt with him.

I'll try giving him a call tomorrow at home and work.

I just don't understand out of all people, why me, I still have reason to believe he sent the phone because everyone else got theirs so why is mine taking the longest.

He also mentioned some family in a town in Ontario, I tried to 411 the name and town and one out of two results worked, but they said I had called the wrong number.

Device(s)
    iphone 2g
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    He did ship me the bb9700 but apparently from what the msg i got "Phone not allowed MM6" its a stolen phone he told me he has a contact at rogers looking into it its been 2 weeks and nothing still. Hoping me replies on facebook.

Device(s)
    iphone 2g
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    hybrid have you planned to file a police report?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast