Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: motorola Krave ZN4

Device(s)
    Motorola V325i
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

motorola Krave ZN4

Does anyone knoe if the Motorola Krave ZN4 require a data plan. Seems we need a section called phones that require data plans. If there is one I cant find it.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    No it does not

Device(s)
    Lg vx4400, vx6000
    Feedback Score
    No it doesn't and I love how the phone looks the communication device of Star Trek the original series. Scotty, beam me up.

Device(s)
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier(s)
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    no it does not, and ive see nothing but problems with that phone IMHO i would not get it.

Device(s)
    Motorola V325i
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jose.lopez
    no it does not, and ive see nothing but problems with that phone IMHO i would not get it.
    Care to share what kind of problems the phone is having? Are you a Verizon rep?

Device(s)
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier(s)
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    The flip screen what ever you call it is know to crack/break real easy and texting is not the easiest. Also if you stick any thing to that clear flip part it will interfear with calls and reception. If you look at that clear peace you can see tiny wires that power the speaker, well those are also apart of the antenna.

Feedback Score
    I just got a used Krave a few months ago. No data plan is required.

I really like it, but I am not a heavy user. I just want a phone with a clear big display, I prefer a flip phone, and want to have a qwerty for occasional texting. The Krave is one of the few phones that fill all these requirements.

Why you would stick something on the clear flip is a mystery to me. I get very good reception and voice quality on mine, before this I had a Juke and a Dare, its much better than the Juke and as good as the Dare.

It does have some problems with the clear flip cracking. But all phones tend to have some common issue. Be sure to research and check any used phone out carefully before buying.

Feedback Score
    The flip screen what ever you call it is know to crack/break real easy and texting is not the easiest. Also if you stick any thing to that clear flip part it will interfear with calls and reception. If you look at that clear peace you can see tiny wires that power the speaker, well those are also apart of the antenna.
    The antenna is in the chin of the phone.The phone gets good reception as do other Motorola cdma phones with chin antennas.Your information is totally incorrect.The exterior of the flip is tempered glass which we know can be fragile.

Device(s)
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier(s)
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    I'm going on what I've seen first hand, I've seen people put any thing adhiseve on the flip and there phones stop working. I've also see people flip the phone closed and the clear flip just break. Call it what you want but that was one of motorlas worst phones, and I haven't seen any one in person like the phone.

Device(s)
    Motorola V325i
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm going on what I've seen first hand, I've seen people put any thing adhiseve on the flip and there phones stop working. I've also see people flip the phone closed and the clear flip just break. Call it what you want but that was one of motorlas worst phones, and I haven't seen any one in person like the phone.
    How many people do you know have this phone? You sound like a basher to me with no real constructive critizism. Do you even own this phone?

Device(s)
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier(s)
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    I know 3 people personaly that have this phone and seen many customers with the same complaints. I take the time to research a phone so when a customer walks in they leave with a phone that they are happy with and don't come back with problems later. Perfect exemple is the rival. Those that walk out with one about 7 out of 10 walk in with a defective screen with in 3 months. The zn4 has been no diffrent.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It has the most unresponsive touchsreen i have ever used, the software is buggy as hell and the phone frequently freezes.

This phone has the record of a 100% return rate out of my store. After the last one came back, we sent the remaining stock back and never sold it again. Even after brightstar started offering them to us to sell for $149 (down from the $400ish it was originally)
    Hi there. I'm the guy on the other side of the counter. If you're a jerk to me, guess how hard I'm going to try to help you?

Feedback Score
    The Krave has many h8ters online, I did alot of research before getting one and was leery, but mine works well. I owned a Dare previously, and have tried many touch screen phones in stores. Just a few weeks ago I spent about 10 minutes with an Iphone in Walmart - I was NOT impressed, yes it was a little better than my Krave but not perfect. Typing on the qwerty or dialpad or selecting a menu item was the same on the Dare or the Krave or the Iphone or any other phone I have tried - most times it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Device(s)
    Moto Krave ZN4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    My wife and I have each had Kraves for about a year now. They've proven to be quite durable and have great reception. No complaints here.

She has a Zagg screen protector covering the clear flip and has not complained about reception at all.

Device(s)
    Motorola V325i
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by samsauce29
    My wife and I have each had Kraves for about a year now. They've proven to be quite durable and have great reception. No complaints here.

She has a Zagg screen protector covering the clear flip and has not complained about reception at all.
    Thanks for your report. This is what I want to hear,someone that has actually used one for awhile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast