Thread: Anyone have the dock?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G[S]
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Anyone have the dock?

First of all, yeah it's $45 but it seems really good quality not to mention bluetooth built in. Can anyone tell me if you have it plugged into speakers, does the alarm clock sound come through the speakers too?

WHY are people paying $60+ on ebay for them??
    iPhone 3G[S]
    32GB Black

Device(s)
    Nexus One / SE Equinox TM717
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Point7
    First of all, yeah it's $45 but it seems really good quality not to mention bluetooth built in. Can anyone tell me if you have it plugged into speakers, does the alarm clock sound come through the speakers too?

WHY are people paying $60+ on ebay for them??
    I've got the dock, but haven't plugged in a speaker yet. Just used it to charge so far. I'll try it out soon and let you know.

But here's my question, inspired by yours: Why are people paying way over Google's asking price for a Nexus One on ebay? (In other words, why not just buy it directly from google?)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sendpaulmailat
    But here's my question, inspired by yours: Why are people paying way over Google's asking price for a Nexus One on ebay? (In other words, why not just buy it directly from google?)
    Because google doesnt sell everywhere in the world and because you can get cashback buying on ebay via Bing.

Device(s)
    N1 & G2 next up=Samsung Tab
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have the cradle and I bought a Moto Rokr BT speaker on closeout from Best Buy for $20. It works great in bluetooth mode, but I thought I'd try the included cable to see how it worked with the cradle. If you just plug the speaker into the cradle, the speaker on the phone doesn't mute. In the settings menu: Dock>Audio then check "For music and media" and "Remember settings" Then the phone's speaker will mute when docked.
    Unplugged Since 1999