50 46.73%
  • 500-2000

34 31.78%
  • 2000-5000

14 13.08%
  • 5000 or more

9 8.41%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How many Text messages do you use in a month..??

Feedback Score
    I can understand 10k+ for a family of like 3 or more... but 10K+ for a single user i find hard to believe unless they can show some proof... Yea sure i can say im doing 15k a month alone, but without that proof, i call B.S.
    Just like one member on another forum claiming he was pulling in 63 gig's worth of data per month, i called b.s. on him and he showed me the bill.... and a screen shot of his phone... it was hard as crap for me to get 30 gig's in one month, he doubled that...
    But anyways back to topic and my point, unless your texting usage is in the normal range, i / we would like to see proof...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirbo20
    I had a custome in last week and I was looking at thier bill and his daughter sent 11,000+ and received 11,000+ in the previous month. She probably sent 100 in the 15 minutes they were in the store.
    that reminds me of my neice and nephew.... when we have family get together's... those 2 have their heads buried in their phones... i sware they are sending off like 1 text per minute...
    ------ No cell phone, No Tablet, No internet, No Computer, No Facebook ------
    -------------------- HOW LONG WILL YOU LAST -----------------------
    The Problem With Government:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZPvqkzqeg
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think for themselves to see the lies & deception brought to them for a false reality

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, VZW
    Feedback Score
    Maybe just under 1000. Now if BBM messages counted as text messages that would be another story

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3,927 last month

ive used 800 or so in 8 days of this cycle

Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I don't use SMS - its a waste of money since I have a data package. Email comes with data, and I have voice service. There's no reason for me to pay $20/month for a stripped down version of email.
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Average 150 texts per month...

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by celluser7
    that reminds me of my neice and nephew.... when we have family get together's... those 2 have their heads buried in their phones... i sware they are sending off like 1 text per minute...
    You think one text a minute is fast? If I'm having an IM conversation, I can get one off every 10s or so for minutes at a time.
    My statements and opinions do not reflect those of my employer, AT&T Mobility. This is disclosed per FTC regulation.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    You think one text a minute is fast? If I'm having an IM conversation, I can get one off every 10s or so for minutes at a time.
    Yep, my sister uses 11-12,000/mo. I don't think it's that uncommon honestly. I use none, it's a ripoff. Google Voice and Gmail, baby.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    less than 1000, probably under 500 send and recieve a month most likely, depends though

Device(s)
    HTC TILT, 8525, BJI, BJII, SE w580i, w760a, z750a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i clocked in at 3000 texts for my line alone last bill, just over 4000 for the whole account. I actually text more than my college level lil sister lol.

I think everyone I Know primarily communicates via text which i prefer so i am not occupied with 40min phone calls (which i still get). That and I hate those short phone calls to relay info that is easier and more efficiently comminicated via text.

EDIT: I believe my lady friend beats me in the monthly rack up though, lol.
    iPhone 4 on AT&T:

http://www.xti9.com/v3xx[/FONT][/SIZE]

Feedback Score
    500 or less??? amateur!!

i normally do 1000-2000 but this month made a new little friend so i hit 5000...LOL
    Those who think they know everything really annoy those of us who do..

Device(s)
    Iphone 3G 16GB White
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by celluser7
    I can understand 10k+ for a family of like 3 or more... but 10K+ for a single user i find hard to believe unless they can show some proof... Yea sure i can say im doing 15k a month alone, but without that proof, i call B.S.
    Just like one member on another forum claiming he was pulling in 63 gig's worth of data per month, i called b.s. on him and he showed me the bill.... and a screen shot of his phone... it was hard as crap for me to get 30 gig's in one month, he doubled that...
    But anyways back to topic and my point, unless your texting usage is in the normal range, i / we would like to see proof...
    Just because you don't do it doesn't mean others don't. Did you ever stop and think he is using a lot of group forwarding for pictures/jokes? Physically sending out 10K in messages seems like a lot but if you have lots of people sending you random crap as well as forwarding random crap to a lot of people that number can add up pretty fast.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattie_B
    Just because you don't do it doesn't mean others don't.
    i dont recal saying that just cause i dont, he/she or nobody cant or doesnt

Feedback Score
    over +500 avg per month

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless (postpaid),
    Feedback Score
    I use less than 200 and have AT&T's $5 a month 200 message plan. I've read that AT&T now doesn't offer that plan to new feature phone / smart phone users, or if you change plans. They now force you into a more expensive unlimited text and/or data plan. They claim it's better for customer service as customers now send more texts. I think it's better for them, collecting more $$$$ from customers who don't send lots of texts.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast