Thread: Samsung Mythic Locked

Feedback Score

Samsung Mythic

i am locked out , i dont know the security code. i've tryed so many websites does anyone know how to reboot or hack into a mythic????

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan1
    i am locked out , i dont know the security code. i've tryed so many websites does anyone know how to reboot or hack into a mythic????

Please return the phone to it's original owner...
    Once you go black you never go back.

Feedback Score
    its is with its owner!!!!!!
    dummbassss

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    no reason for name calling guys. anyway if the OP is genuine, i wish i had an answer. sorry, perhaps try the samsung forums for better help.
    Current Device: Nexus One
    Phone History: |N97 Mini| |5800| |E71-2| |N95-4| |N95-3| |N75| |6131| |6230| |SE T616|

| My HoFo Feedback |

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Captivate
    Carrier(s)
    at&t (formerly Cingular)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan1
    its is with its owner!!!!!!
    dummbassss
    You won't get much help with an attitude like that being new to the forums.

Try searching for Codes for the Samsung Eternity as those may work with the Mythic as well.
    If you feel that you have to correct some of my posts for my capitalization of some of my words, then just bear with it. It's just a discussion forum where some may be limited by time to answer in well-versed and eloquent sentences.

I already got a PHD (Plain High School Diploma) so ignore my style of writing and I'll ignore your ignorance.

Subject: You can read this-trust me!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

When asked if I see the glass half empty or half full, I responded I see just a glass of water.
    Now you know how I think.

Feedback Score
    thank you for the advice

Feedback Score
    not sure if this is what you are looking for but we got default pin #'s as
    Pin1 = 1111
    Pin2 = 2222

Hope it helps you