Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Buy From Kyoto-exports (ebay)

Device(s)
    sh-06a, f-01a
    Carrier(s)
    at&t singtel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WBC View Post
    You do know that you lose around 15% of the closing price and shipping fee every time you do that, right?
    You can refund the money and still write a review about your amazing refund process. No fees for that.
    EVERYTHING'S GONE

Carrier(s)
    OPTUS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by klanse View Post
    You can refund the money and still write a review about your amazing refund process. No fees for that.
    he has a 99% positive feedback and 3867 sales (i think the number next to the stars the sales)
    I dont think he bought his own stuff enough times to keep his rating at 99%

Device(s)
    sh-06a, f-01a
    Carrier(s)
    at&t singtel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountParadox View Post
    he has a 99% positive feedback and 3867 sales (i think the number next to the stars the sales)
    I dont think he bought his own stuff enough times to keep his rating at 99%
    Chill out.... I'm just saying it is possible to make fake feedback. And of cause sellers may sometime make mistakes. We can't judge him by 1 bad feedback.

Device(s)
    Note 9, S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IonNuke View Post
    NERV edition of SH-06A..... The cheap way would be to get a regular SH-06A and skin the software so it looks similar to the NERV edition.
    I still prefer the original one. ^^

Device(s)
    Note 9, S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by klanse View Post
    Chill out.... I'm just saying it is possible to make fake feedback. And of cause sellers may sometime make mistakes. We can't judge him by 1 bad feedback.
    It's almost impossible to maintain a perfect feedback if you sell a lot of stuff. There's always that few transactions that will have problems.

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    I've seen people with tons of feedbacks @ 100%. It's just communication between buyer and seller. Most of the times buyers feel they're entitled or the world owes them something and they have unreasonable demands. It's just whether the seller wants to work with them. But after you work with them and get good feedback you can block them from buying your stuff ever again......

My ebay selling restriction has pages and pages of buyers that I refuse to sell to anymore. Even if they have the money, it's just not worth the hassle. And I learned that from each transaction and experience.

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Device(s)
    HTC One X LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers | Three HK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WBC View Post
    You do know that you lose around 15% of the closing price and shipping fee every time you do that, right?
    Can't the seller just mark the listing as paid-for, and have the 'winner' (ie the seller) leave positive feedback without actually going through paypal etc? It's not like he'd report his own account for not paying lol

Quote Originally Posted by Masamune_VII View Post
    It's almost impossible to maintain a perfect feedback if you sell a lot of stuff. There's always that few transactions that will have problems.
    I've seen more than one feedback stating 'good seller' or 'item received thanks' yet leaving neutral or negative feedback. Seems like some people don't understand that there's probably an eBay localization for their own language.
    iPhone 6s | N-06C

Feedback Score
    I ordered a Fujitsu f-o5d from Kyoto Express, so far the service has been the best I have experienced on eBay. The phone was supposedly getting unlocked at a Docomo store and is about to be shipped to me, I have been given a tracking number but it is not yet active.

I'll let you all know if it arrives safe and sound, I hope it does as it wasn't the worlds cheapest phone.

Feedback Score
    It turned up well packaged but sadly doesn't connect to the Australian networks I have tried, time for some research.

Feedback Score
    Almost buy 1 from this kyoto-exports, too lucky to find this thread though.. First experience with a keitai, want one badly with limited money, where else should I look for one? T____T

Anyways they got their own website, it's kyoex.com

Carrier(s)
    Personal (Argentina)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic88 View Post
    Almost buy 1 from this kyoto-exports, too lucky to find this thread though.. First experience with a keitai, want one badly with limited money, where else should I look for one? T____T

Anyways they got their own website, it's kyoex.com

Well, to be fair most users says that they bought phones from him and had no problems. Anyways, I bought my phone from CanadaJphones (I haven't recieved it yet because it's being shipped). However "keitai" and "limited money" are words that do not get along well....... just being curious, but on which keitai are you interested in?

Device(s)
    SH12C
    Carrier(s)
    CHN CMCC
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can work with any "words" put together, hahaha.

I work with keitai enthusiests that want a keitai but low on funds.
    N04B For Sale: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...e!-Red-95-new!

Fujitsu:F906i,F08A,F01B,F06B,F07B,F01C
    NEC:N906iL,N906i,N01A,N02A,N08A,N09A,N04B
    Sony Ericsson:SO905ics,W64s
    Panasonic:P905i,P906i,P01A,P01B
    Sharp: SH905i,SH01A,SH03A,SH06A,SH01B,SH02B,SH07B,SH01C,S H12C,v903SH,911SH,816SH,920SH,922SH,923SH,
    930SH,T930,932SH,T923,933SH,934SH,003SH,8010c,9010 c,9020c,0902c,1810c,7218U,8158U

Feedback Score
    Turns out I was the problem not the phone, I couldn't work out how to get the manual setting screen up for the APN. Turns out the bottom left menu button was all I needed to hit.

Kyoto offered to reimburse me for postage back to Japan and was extremely helpful, I got replies every day of the week. He is easily the best seller I have dealt with on eBay in regards to CS, the only thing I didn't like was no option for insurance on the package.

Phone is pretty damn sweet too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSZ View Post
    Well, to be fair most users says that they bought phones from him and had no problems. Anyways, I bought my phone from CanadaJphones (I haven't recieved it yet because it's being shipped). However "keitai" and "limited money" are words that do not get along well....... just being curious, but on which keitai are you interested in?
    Yea I know keitais are not that cheap, and I'm not looking for anything below 300s, I want keitais in 500-600s, got my eyes on either P-04C or the SH-007C Kitty edition. I saw canadajphones, but I don't think it's a viable choice since my location is a bit closer to Japan.

But then I saw good response from kyoex other buyers, now got more and more confused LOL

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zerox678 View Post
    I can work with any "words" put together, hahaha.

I work with keitai enthusiests that want a keitai but low on funds.
    @zerox678
    Will pm you ��

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast