Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Affliction v4 / Sense 2.5 4/6/2010 Touch Pro 2

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Affliction v4 / Sense 2.5 4/6/2010 Touch Pro 2

Hot out the box. Brand new AFFLICTION rom for the HTC Touch Pro 2..

"Disclaimer i am in NO WAY responsible if you brick your phone"

AFFLICTION ROM V4

New Build.. New Kitchen, New Sys, New Interface.

Rom is DONE and Stable... If you want it Pm Me... Must have 25 or more posts and not mass distribute my rom..

Thanks to Pimpsuprazx for the screenshot!

AFFLICTION ROM BLOG AND RELEASE SITE

big thanks to no2chem, coolsac, bikeandestroy, psyki, calkulin, pimpsupra, reemo, tony cortes, whodat
    Last edited by L0GiC4L 3ViL; 04-17-2010 at 03:19 AM.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Nicely done boss, I'm sure it runs like a raped ape. Now if only you had this same build for a TP2 you'd be my hero.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by digi7al ph0enix
    Nicely done boss, I'm sure it runs like a raped ape. Now if only you had this same build for a TP2 you'd be my hero.
    +1, I been thinking about a tp2 rom lately
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

whose to say i havent been secretly working on some tp2 roms?

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

No one said that... but the question now is, are you an evil genius or an evil *******? Hahahaha

On a serious note, your ROMs always outperform the others and that's something to be proud of. Yours don't always come with all the apps/programs that I want but that's nothing a little cab searching can't fix and it lets the user customize the ROM to suit their needs instead of being bloated and bogged down with useless crap. That's something the TP2 rom world is SERIOUSLY lacking and it would be awesome to see something like that released.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by digi7al ph0enix

No one said that... but the question now is, are you an evil genius or an evil *******? Hahahaha

On a serious note, your ROMs always outperform the others and that's something to be proud of. Yours don't always come with all the apps/programs that I want but that's nothing a little cab searching can't fix and it lets the user customize the ROM to suit their needs instead of being bloated and bogged down with useless crap. That's something the TP2 rom world is SERIOUSLY lacking and it would be awesome to see something like that released.
    well i might just try something new for you tp2 guys and give you some flavor that the tp boys dont have but a tp2 affliction rom is in the works ill try and get it out sometime this week

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

well i might just try something new for you tp2 guys and give you some flavor that the tp boys dont have but a tp2 affliction rom is in the works ill try and get it out sometime this week
    just gimme a buzz and I will test it out for you my bro

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score

That would be awesome. Like pimp said let me know if you need testers for it.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    most deff ill let you guys know.. oh and the first link for this rom has been sent to whodat just waiting to see about 1 little problem.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (flavor of the month: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16983; U; en))

this rom would make the godfather cry. didnt have to touch a thing.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat105
    Wirelessly posted (flavor of the month: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16983; U; en))

this rom would make the godfather cry. didnt have to touch a thing.
    WOW!!! is it really that good? i have mighty rom the latest one and wow do i hate that thing. i get alot of problems on it. i really want this rom for mine.
    ElEcTrOPyRo

CODE NAME: ElEkTrOpYrO
    QUOTES:"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    LATEST EXPLOITS:
    Tutorial for LG VERSA
    Tutorial for LG Envy Touch
    Tutorial for Iphone
    Tutorial for LG Lucid
    Tutorial for HTC Thunderbolt

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    This version of the affliction rom has been in the making for a while so it should be all that and then some.. ask whodat for a full write up on the experience

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Affliction rom sense 2.5 for the touch pro 2 drops friday no ifs ands or buts. so if i get lazy and forget to upload it hound me until i do it.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Affliction rom sense 2.5 for the touch pro 2 drops friday no ifs ands or buts. so if i get lazy and forget to upload it hound me until i do it.
    That works out great, Friday is one of my days off so I can flash it early if you upload it in the AM and give you feedback on it throughout the day and over the weekend.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPcs
    Feedback Score

Evil.

I sent you a pm for the Affliction 2.5 rom, you didnt get back to me.. really eager to try it
    im just trying to be UNFORGETTABLE

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast