Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Affliction v4 / Sense 2.5 4/6/2010 Touch Pro 2

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    lol i give up on winmo personally im great at modding it and building roms but im just ready to move on to the little green robot man. so as soon as i make the move with an incredible this thread and rom are going to be put to bed with the rest of the women and children and im going to look for dessert
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat105 View Post
    ouch lol...........
    lol, everyone knows I'm not wrong, all this person does its come on here and if and only if they need something, nothing more then that, and if I remember right, this was the same guy who was trying to pass off evil's rom as his own over at ppcgeeks.
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Feedback Score
    thank you logic4L for your help
    that is just not true look at my last post #264 new info posted to help the ones that are coming here for help to get their tp2 flashed
    to metro pcs (and pimp name calling was uncall for and very unprofesional )

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    dont mention it. i think it goes up to 500k but dont quote me i dont use that many pic messages and if i do its rare

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
    your not a noob, your a mooch, HUGE difference.
    (name calling was uncall for and very unprofesional )

( lol, everyone knows I'm not wrong, all this person does its come on here and if and only if they need something, nothing more then that, and if I remember right, this was the same guy who was trying to pass off evil's rom as his own over at ppcgeeks. )

you got it all wrong here pimp
    iam just glad i can talk direct to logic4l and i will save my words since this is a public forum and i dont want to start anything but get your facts right
    before you accused someone thank you very much for your kind words
    you really make people want to come back to this forum ...

Feedback Score
    thank you logic4L
    i have been looking to find a cab that will increase it to 5 m but i just got it working so i am going to stay like that for a bit sorry to hear your moving to android

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    eh winmo has lost its luster for me, and android is just something new and faster. not more stable but just faster and less of a headache but winmo is still my trusty back up always will be cause me im never happy with a phone for too long

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by timetraveler007 View Post
    thank you logic4L
    i have been looking to find a cab that will increase it to 5 m but i just got it working so i am going to stay like that for a bit sorry to hear your moving to android
    you just have to go into the registry and change the size limits. just have to know what the numbers convert to but i just left it like that because with metro and a large attachment it lags and wants to cut you off in mid send.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by timetraveler007 View Post
    (name calling was uncall for and very unprofesional )

( lol, everyone knows I'm not wrong, all this person does its come on here and if and only if they need something, nothing more then that, and if I remember right, this was the same guy who was trying to pass off evil's rom as his own over at ppcgeeks. )

you got it all wrong here pimp
    iam just glad i can talk direct to logic4l and i will save my words since this is a public forum and i dont want to start anything but get your facts right
    before you accused someone thank you very much for your kind words
    you really make people want to come back to this forum ...

your not worth getting banned over so I will leave it at that.
    Last edited by L0GiC4L 3ViL; 06-15-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19