Thread: Why does my nose skew to the left?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry BOLD 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Why does my nose skew to the left?

I generally with the right side of my face on the pillow...

For some strange reason...

My nose has suddenly skewed to the left....as if the constant force applied by my pillow on my nose has caused it to permanently skew to the left...it is weird.

My other theory as to why my nose has suddenly skewed to the left (happened within past 2/3 years) is that I have some type of nasal/respiratory problem.
    - Can't breathe through mouth
    - Have trouble breathing through nostril, usually the right one.

It is weird.
    200 DT/ UL E.W @ 5PM / 2500TXT / CallerID / VM / 6GB BlackBerry Data : $42.50 ON Fido

Feedback Score
    Deviated septum?

Your nasal passages normally switch nostrils through which the majority of breath passes frequently--it's actually kind of neat (most air going through one nostril is normal).

For those not getting enough air through their nose, doctors have recently begun using a type of balloon therapy--similar to balloon angioplasty in clogged cardiovascular systems--to improve flow capacity.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    VZDub
    Feedback Score
    You sure it hasn't always been this way?

Device(s)
    N1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ah! What would the lounge be without TKAY?

Feedback Score
    haha why does my **** skew to the left?

Too much right hand jackin'

Device(s)
    It's not about quanity of phones you have, it's the quality of the phones:)
    Carrier(s)
    ATT with fast 3G speeds Q(-_-)g
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @Class
    haha why does my **** skew to the left?

Too much right hand jackin'

I seriously thought about that for a couple of months since mine is skewed toward the right.

But then I realized after taking a College Anatomy class last semester, and asking my doctor that this is a normal thing for males and has nothing to do with what you do with your right hand.

Both proved that myth wrong. It's just scare tatics like when they say God is watching you when you visit Palmdale

I also had a moment where I though it's because I lay on my stomach when I go to sleep and I am squishing my private part. But that Anatomy class really helped me out. I learned a lot of things there.

And actually the many girls I've talked to, and from personal experience , alot of girls like when it bends and is not pencil straight because it rubs the sides on the inside of there making it easier for them to

It's actually very common for it to choose a side so be proud
    Girls are like phones. They like to be held, and talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll get disconnected!!!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile Canada
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TKAY
    I generally with the right side of my face on the pillow...

My nose has suddenly skewed to the left....as if the constant force applied by my pillow on my nose has caused it to permanently skew to the left...it is weird.
    I doubt that it was anything to do with your sleeping habits. I remember once watching Tyra (or maybe it was Rachael Ray)...and there was a lady on there who hated her nose and would put a clothespin on it every night before she went to bed to try to make it thinner. A doctor was on the program and stated that it was not possible to manipulate the shape of your nose in such a way......I'd assume the same would apply with the force of gravity against your nose as you sleep. So no worries there....you can sleep soundly

Feedback Score
    Before I got my deviated septum fixed, I couldn't breathe well through my nose. Now, however, I can breathe normally. If you're concerned that it might actually be that, seeing an ear, nose, and throat doctor might benefit you.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by noura View Post
    Before I got my deviated septum fixed, I couldn't breathe well through my nose. Now, however, I can breathe normally. If you're concerned that it might actually be that, seeing an ear, nose, and throat doctor might benefit you.
    This is a 10 year old thread and author of the post has not been active since 2012.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro