Thread: Best free MMORPG

Feedback Score

Best free MMORPG

No spam here, just posting what I've been ADDICTED to in 2010!, people say pc gaming is dying, but honestly, I've came across a new light. Yes, free MMORPG's.

So far I've tried:

Dragonica (THQice): good game, not enough items to be customizable though.... also, everyone looks chibi. 4 jobs to start, cannot go back and change jobs.

Dungeon Fighter Online (www.Nexon.net): awesome brawler, but like the above, not enough customization, also, graphics are not so nice... not really an rpg either, but really this is "fun".

MapleStory (www.nexon.net): gawd, I really hated this one. So much grinding, and gameplay wise seems like a flash game.

Dofus (www.dofus.com): awesome tactical gameplay, not enough community, not enough customization, also, not really free (2 maps free, other dungeons you have to pay monthly).

Dream of Mirror Online DOMO (www.Aeriagames.com): well what can I say, I elect that this is the best FREE mmorpg I have played so far. Wish I played it earlier. This one has fully customizable costumes, also, players selling players items/customes (game gold, aka free). Did I say that right? you dont have to spend real $ if you dont want to and you can still get the same items that others have who paid for theirs...
    A job system to FF tactics. Community seems to be growing by the second....
    PLEASE GO PLAY THIS GAME NOW 2010!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO!

my 2 cents and sense of community service for 2010! see ya guys online! DOMO =D

Device(s)
    Palm Centro (Running to get Curve Monday)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    http://www.eartheternal.com/

check it out. great back story.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    OMGPOP! jk
    Nothing special...

Device(s)
    Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330m
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile CDMA
    Feedback Score
    I love Guild Wars -- even though techically its not "free", just free online play. You pay for the software, but no monthly fees after that.

Feedback Score
    is dream of mirror online for ios or PC ??
    Does anybody know any fun free mmorpg's on ios ?

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    I used to be a chronic RuneScape player when I was 12-14 years old. I think the game still exists. It was pretty good.