Thread: Voicemail Letter

Device(s)
    Rezound
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Formerly Alltel)
    Feedback Score

Voicemail Letter

I got a letter saying that on January 15th I will have to reset up voice mail for all our lines. I assume that that means that I will be moving to Verizon's VM system. Does this mean that the networks will be integrated then in my area, or is this JUST VM?
    The things I post are my opinion. Not my employers, family's,friends, or yours. Sorry if I offend you, if I do... Please get over it.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Alltel Plan)
    Feedback Score
    I would believe just the VM.

I changed my number a month or so back and that put me on Verizons VM.

Took a bit to get used which number to hit to delete or save, but having the ability to have others leave a longer VM is nice.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by budone
    Took a bit to get used which number to hit to delete or save, but having the ability to have others leave a longer VM is nice.
    Yeah I had the same problem. Still throws me for a loop every once in awhile.
    Remember kids... Bribery is illegal but lobbying is not

Mick662: "Someday, you will meet people on the internet who are so dumb, you will find it hard to comprehend. They probably got beat up a lot at school for being this dumb. And they deserved it".

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    I can't stand Verizon's VM. It takes too freaking long to leave a message. "After the tone, please leave your message. If you'd like to leave a blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.............................................. .....................Beep."

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Alltel voice mail was never long enough to leave a decent message. Verizon voice mail is longer which is much better, in my opinion.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Alltel Plan)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tim33
    Alltel voice mail was never long enough to leave a decent message. Verizon voice mail is longer which is much better, in my opinion.
    You have that right. My friend in NYC gets long winded late at night and after 60 seconds she was gone, but I know she was still yapping away

I know now I have heard her for at least two minutes.

Device(s)
    Maxx VE, E815, Razr V9m, Moto Driod, Moto Droid X, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Foots
    I can't stand Verizon's VM. It takes too freaking long to leave a message. "After the tone, please leave your message. If you'd like to leave a blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.............................................. .....................Beep."
    There is a setting in VM Setup for an abbreviated one. It's not "leave a message" but it is shorter.