who dont think right,
    I think like Muslims, and movements of people/
    who move with their people and move on your people"

- Juelz Santana

"Learning is experience, everything else is just information"

Feedback Score
    Ohhhhhh, interesting!

*reads*

EDIT: This "Bravo" looks horribly similar to the Passion/Dragon... but with a WVGA 3.7" OLED screen. Jesus.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Strom 9530
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS MOBILITY
    Feedback Score
    Bravo: Now this is what we're talking about -- HTC finally marries Android with Snapdragon to make the device we suspect that many of us are going to be lusting for in 2010. It's got DivX support, 720p video capture through a 5 megapixel AF cam with flash, a mighty 3.7-inch AMOLED display, and that Qualcomm Snapdragon humming along at 1GHz. If all goes well, we should start to see this (hopefully everywhere) in April

Sick might wait for this or Iphone 4g?

Device(s)
    SE Z750a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T/Cingular
    Feedback Score
    These all seem to be European release as their WCDMA bands are wrong for North America.. so who knows if 'our' releases will be similar. But ya.. I hope something like the rumored passion/dragon comes out soon, my old dumb z750a is starting to twiddle down into crapdom.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Whoever is cheaper and WORKS!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brodys2
    Bravo: Now this is what we're talking about -- HTC finally marries Android with Snapdragon to make the device we suspect that many of us are going to be lusting for in 2010. It's got DivX support, 720p video capture through a 5 megapixel AF cam with flash, a mighty 3.7-inch AMOLED display, and that Qualcomm Snapdragon humming along at 1GHz. If all goes well, we should start to see this (hopefully everywhere) in April

You beat me too it
    This thing is a freaking BEAST! Let VZW have the 3.5" Passion...give t-mobile the 3.7" Bravo

Feedback Score
    give me the Touch HD2 with tmo and Android !!!!!!!!!!!

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Whoever is cheaper and WORKS!
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    HTC Trophy looks like a winner for me. Why has it taken HTC so long to get on that form factor? I love the QWERTY, but hate the sliders... they are so inconvenient.

Device(s)
    Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camp
    HTC Trophy looks like a winner for me. Why has it taken HTC so long to get on that form factor? I love the QWERTY, but hate the sliders... they are so inconvenient.
    i'm not a fan of physical qwerty keyboards, but the trophy looks awesome. nice to see keyboard and pretty big screen

Device(s)
    Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brodys2
    Bravo: Now this is what we're talking about -- HTC finally marries Android with Snapdragon to make the device we suspect that many of us are going to be lusting for in 2010. It's got DivX support, 720p video capture through a 5 megapixel AF cam with flash, a mighty 3.7-inch WVGA AMOLED display, and that Qualcomm Snapdragon humming along at 1GHz. If all goes well, we should start to see this (hopefully everywhere) in April

had to update that a bit... cant wait for this phone

of course, if its coming in april, i'm sure we'll have an idea of iphone v4, and probably even more so if we have to wait for a nam 3G version of this Bravo

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Strom 9530
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS MOBILITY
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aleicgrant
    give me the Touch HD2 with tmo and Android !!!!!!!!!!!
    Im totally down for that. If there was a way i would pay a few bucks for it .... and if i can unlock it for Telus....
    I'M The Glitch In The MAtRIX..

Feedback Score
    http://ai.rs/2009/12/htc-bravo/

Does anyone else think that the notification LED seems to be built into the speaker...? That would be pretty stylish. However, I WANT LESS BEZEL. LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Device(s)
    Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Damn that Photon looks sleek as hell...but Bravo is looking like my next must have phone.