Thread: "Home++" and "More Icons" look great together

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

"Home++" and "More Icons" look great together

Home++ I came across and its still fresh (beta). But I'm liking the directiong its going towards. I don't like the wallpaper "loop" and prefer it to stop from side to side, but hopefully they add it as an option in near future.

Its smooth and fluid and the UI is slick. Free too.

More Icons is a WIDGET in which you could have many icons/apps joined into one big widget on your homescreen. In otherwords, you can fit like 10 apps into a space where normally 3 apps would fit with their bigger size and spacing they take up. Yes, the icons are much smaller but suit my taste and I don't have fat fingers.

Love how the icons are small and follow the lines of the Home++ control "center" icons.

By the way, I got the free widget then purchased the full one after testing.

Main objective with choosing these two: cleanest and simpliest homescreen. I us 3 panels and my main one is blank to show off the glorious wallpaper. The right one I have calwidget then the flip clock/weather widget. The left on I have the 4x1 MoreIcons widgets with my 9 most used apps/icons.

I don't like excessive clutter on my homescreen

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Oh sorry, but haven't managed to be able to learn how to screen capture. Wish there would be a simple app for this...

Device(s)
    HTC EVO 4G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up on these! Just trying Home++ now, it does seem very cool.

Feedback Score
    I've use this app for a week now, having tried all the other well known home apps. I love this one for it's simplicity yet thorough custimazation.

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by -XIV-
    Oh sorry, but haven't managed to be able to learn how to screen capture. Wish there would be a simple app for this...
    One way of doing it - http://www.itblogs.info/index.php/20...capture?blog=6
    Matt

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Thank you...looks lenghty but ill try it sometime. Just wish there were an apparently to easy screen capture.

And about Home++ love how the icons look Luke the Motorola touch sensitive buttons.compliments one another.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    What I'd like to see is one of these that allows vertical scrolling (say in a transparent widget. Put the widget up and drop 1,000 contacts in it and it scrolls vertically on the page you're on.

Device(s)
    Droid running Chevyno1's ROM & OC'd to 1.1Ghz
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    If I'm not mistaken Lock 2.0 has a screen capture feature you may want to look into.

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Lock 2.0 does?? Never heard anyone mention that when talking about LOCK.2.0

Device(s)
    Droid running Chevyno1's ROM & OC'd to 1.1Ghz
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Lock 2.0 does?? Never heard anyone mention that when talking about LOCK.2.0
    It does in fact. I never realized it until the other day when I heard a clicking noise coming from my Droid. Looked as the screen and it said something about screen capture. Anywhoo being the screen went out I went into Settings in Lock 2.0 and low and behold 3 item on the list is "Enable Screenshot". I did disable it but went and checked my SD and sure enough there was a few screen shots saved.

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Ill try it now! Thanks

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Bought it, then refund. It was only for screncapture of LOCKED screen and nothing else