Thread: Motorola W315 Master Subsidy Code unlock

Feedback Score

Motorola W315 Master Subsidy Code unlock

Hi guys,
    I have been searching up any possible forum about how to unlock the subsidy lock on this US Cellular's W315 phone. I have so far used P2k editor to try to change the code but did not work. Also used the p2k advance editor and under password section changed the code to 000000 but still when i try to change prl in rsd general it keeps asking for the code and trying over and over with 000000 it doesn't work.
    I am trying to flash this phone from US Cellular to Cricket.

If anyone can lead me to right direction I would be really thankful.

Thanks. in advance

Feedback Score
    Also I am having issues with Samsung not being detected in CDMA Workshop it will connect to the right port but never read off of the phone

Device(s)
    lg9800
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Bumping this because its always better to bump than start a new thread.

I am flashing a brand new (never activated) w315.

two issues:

plugged into the comp it doesn't register in my ports list. the list refreshes, and susteen sees it as port 54, yet when I try to read in CDMA workshop, it connects but won't read.

second issue is trying to program manually, I don't know what the default SPC code is. tried everything under the sun.

any tips or pointers?

Edit: Solution found

I connected to QPST and added the right port (54) It still said no phone, but right click on the port and choose diag mode. then close out QPST and open the port in CDMA W. you are now able to read the phone and get the code and program it. How this one day helps someone!
    Last edited by cannoncrawler; 09-23-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: problem solved