Thread: URGENT: Flash a Treo 700w FROM Cricket To VZW?

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 w/ Full Garmin
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Dealer Plan)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

URGENT: Flash a Treo 700w FROM Cricket To VZW?

I have an original VZW 700w that was flashed to Cricked by someone else. The ESN is free and Clear and I need to flash it back to Verizon. I have searched all over, but have only found flashing from VZW to Cricket. I even checked Humpa and still couldnt find the 700w VZW PRL or FW. I take it the Newest PRL will work, but I dont have the settings. Is there anyone out there with step by step instructions on how to do this? I have someone waqiting for this phone. THANX in advance!
    New slogan should be:
    AT&TAt This Time

Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    You shouldn't need to change the FW.. all flashing to Cricket and Metro usually does is swap out the PRL. I just brought a phone back from Metro a week or two ago by adding the ESN to my account, and then dialing *22801 (which got me a "Welcome to Verizon Wireless" message) and then option 1 to program it OTA.

It should be the same process with cricket.. just dial *22801, *22802, etc, etc, until you find VZW, then program away.

My Feedback

Free eBook, worth a read.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 w/ Full Garmin
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Dealer Plan)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Its amazing how many times I overlook the obvious concentrating on a more difficult task. I dont have this customers info today (I sent him away with a loaner anyways), but I'll try that tomorrow and let you know if it worked...It said welcome to VZW when I dialed it on the 700w so I dont see a reason why it wouldnt work. I'm guessing the OTA should reset the prl, wap, and mms settings too. Thanx!!!

Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yeah, I was getting ready to fire up LG Download and change around the PRL on a phone recently.. but this was easier.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 w/ Full Garmin
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Dealer Plan)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My customer came back and we tried the *22801. The verizon voice came on but it didnt do the OTA (Option 1, 2, and 3). I then called CC, did a manual program, and still no luck. The CKT PRL is blocking the OTA, OR, VZW wont do an OTA to a non VZW PRL. Either way, I need to figure out how to get a VZW PRL loaded on to theis phone; i believe at that point I will be able to do an OTA.. The VZW Tech guy suggested trying a FW upgrade off Palm. I'll try that. IF it doesnt work, I'll need the Vzw Prl for this phone and directions on how to load it. Thanx!