Thread: C905 Bluetooth problem

Device(s)
    Nokia 5800
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

C905 Bluetooth problem

Hi all! I couldn't find a relevant post so I'm starting a new thread.
    Basically, my C905, when trying to send a file to the computer will fail, unless the file is really small in size. The phone always sends about 200kb ish, and then the computer and phone get a connection error. The computer's been able to receive files through bluetooth with other phones before, so I wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem with their c905's. Please let me know. Thanks!
    Phone chronology: LG535(Telus)(2006) => Samsung U510(Telus)(2008) => SE K850(2008) => LG Viewty (2009) => iPhone 3G (2009) => Nokia N95 (2009) => Nokia 5800 (2009)

Device(s)
    Nokia N8, BBB 9700
    Carrier(s)
    American Telephone and Telegraph
    Feedback Score
    Nope, I routinely send files that are several MB long between my C905a (fw R1FA035) and several Macs (at home & work).

That said, you may also try to browse the phone's filesystem from your computer (don' t know exactly how in Windows, but on the Mac you click on the Bluetooth icon in your menu bar, then your phone, then "Browse filesystem..."). This makes sending/receiving several files at once a little easier..

Device(s)
    Sprint SPH-L710 Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    yeah, it's gotta be a setting somewhere as mine sends files just fine to and from pc's (Vista Pro, XP Pro, as well as Linux)
    Marble White Sprint Galaxy S III
    ROM: Stock
    Mods: Rooted & Debloated
    Launcher: TSF Shell / Apex Launcher Pro / Launcher Plus PRO
    Screen Protector: iloome Tempered Glass White
    Battery/Case: ZeroLemon 7000mAh w/ Black & White TPU Cases

**Always looking for another Jabra BT8010, Hit me up!**

Carrier(s)
    Your mom
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No problem here either, I just sent 165 photos to my vista 64-bit laptop last night via Bluetooth, some of the photos are 4+ MB in size alone, I would delete the phone in your computer under Bluetooth devices and sync them again

Device(s)
    Nokia 5800
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Okay, so it turns out after I got my c905, my computer got a bluetooth problem, cause I had to reformat my computer and now it works!