Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Calender Widget

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have two calendar issues.

1. I use CalWidget because of the colors. That's about all I like. I like the looks of the others but want the color.

2. I use sports calendars and I can't get them to appear. Holidays do just fine.

Feedback Score
    Calwidget is pretty cool.. both that widget and the one from google aren't showing me today's events though.. it's looking ahead to tomorrow. I need today up there as a reminder. Any way to fix this?

Feedback Score
    For any of the add on calendars, do you find them stepping on the built in calendar from Droid. I am wondering if you will get multiple notifications.

I really just want a calendar app that will sync with my google calendar and show me the week in boxes that say title of events per day, not display hour by hour for each day unless clicked upon.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    No duplication here.

Feedback Score
    Pure Grid calendar widget looks like the format I want, but sure does take up a lot of real estate...would have to give up one of my 3 home screens..and I am already using all 3.

I might have to look into open home to get more screens... but understand that it is really slow right now on the droid.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Pure Calendar works very well for me and has recently been upgraded to work well with the Droid.

http://koxx3.wordpress.com/
    http://bit.ly/1qOXn

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I tried out both Calwidget and Laik, Calwidget might not look as nice but I love the space I've saved with the 2x1 widget. I'll be sticking with Calwidget for now.
    http://www.techerator.com/ - Guides, Tips, and Reviews for All Things Tech

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    If you get a chance check out Google's mobile calendar. I'd LOVE to see that borrowed for CalWidget. I'm a bit miffed that the default calendar app pales by comparison.

Device(s)
    DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sbcale
    Pure Calendar works very well for me and has recently been upgraded to work well with the Droid.

http://koxx3.wordpress.com/
    http://bit.ly/1qOXn
    Yep, Pure Calendar is fantastic. I have been using it exclusively for the past 5 days and I love it. I tried at least 4-5 other calendars and none of them looked as good. Pure Calendar in 2x2 with the transparent skin (so I can still see my wallpaper).

Right now I have this on my 2x2:

Thu, 12
    8:00pm appt
    Fri, 13
    All day appt
    Sun, 15
    10:00am appt
    Mon, 16
    10:30am appt
    1:00pm appt
    1:00pm appt (yep, conflicting events both show up)

All completely legible in a 2x2 box.

Device(s)
    Moto Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Do any of these let you choose the calendar? Most seem to just look at the Google Calendar and I want it to look at the corp calendar.
    CriKeR
    ====================================
    History: Motorola Droid - Blackberry 9630 Tour - HTC Touch - VX6800 - Samsung i760 - Motorola Q - Palm Treo 700W - Moto Razr - Moto v710 - Moto v60 - Moto Startac - Nokia 96xx

Device(s)
    DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CrikeR
    Do any of these let you choose the calendar? Most seem to just look at the Google Calendar and I want it to look at the corp calendar.
    Hmmm, can't really answer you because I'm not using the corp calendar. There is a "Select Calendars" choice in Pure Calendar, but only my 2 sync'd Google Calendars show up. I'm not sure if the Corp Calendar would be in the list or not, if it were set up. Maybe check the devs website (link is up a couple posts).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C.Sanchez
    Yep, Pure Calendar is fantastic. I have been using it exclusively for the past 5 days and I love it. I tried at least 4-5 other calendars and none of them looked as good. Pure Calendar in 2x2 with the transparent skin (so I can still see my wallpaper).

Right now I have this on my 2x2:

Thu, 12
    8:00pm appt
    Fri, 13
    All day appt
    Sun, 15
    Mon, 16
    10:30am appt
    1:00pm appt
    1:00pm appt (yep, conflicting events both show up)

All completely legible in a 2x2 box.
    does this app show you the current date's events... ? all the apps ive tried only show what's happening the next day.. i need a reminder throughout the day on my homescreen

Device(s)
    Htc Incredible,Palm Pre Plus,Storm 2,Motorola Droid,Iphone 3gs,Nokia n900,Palm Pre, ,nokia e90
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C.Sanchez
    Pure Calendar. So worth the $2. Fully customizable, transparent, 2x2 up to 4x4. The programmer responds to emails too, if you have issues. I was trouble shooting it with him this weekend so it would look great on a Droid. Check it out. Only app I've bought so far, and I have zero regrets.
    I agree awesome app. I also like the pure messenger app best in the market right now

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I don't get Pure Messenger. Why would I want all that in a widget? I'm not being critical. I just don't get the point.

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless (The Dark Side, baby!)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eldorito
    does this app show you the current date's events... ? all the apps ive tried only show what's happening the next day.. i need a reminder throughout the day on my homescreen
    Yes, good question. I'm also looking for a calender that does this. Bump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast