Thread: Youtube is working on BB!

Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score

Youtube is working on BB!

its been a long wait.
    youtube is finally working on BBs. not every video...but for the most part it is working.
    enjoy...

Feedback Score
    Best news I've heard in a long time, finally MTS is getting their streaming together! Will be great to see!

EDIT: Just tried it out with a Tom Petty video, and it worked great. Have to play around with it more. I next went to Poynt and searched for movies to see if I could view the trailers, but unfortunately I could not. I still got an "access denied" page come up. I have a feeling now though that this may be a poynt related issue. maybe I'll try e-mailing them to see.

Device(s)
    Blackberry pearl flip
    Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score
    awesome i was just trying to figure it out

Device(s)
    Samsung Nexus S (4.0.4), Sony Xperia Pro (2.3.4)
    Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score
    Holy crap this is incredible!!!!!! Leveled the playing field, I guess this must have happened quite recently but they didn't broadcast it.

Feedback Score
    I downloaded Flycast radio now as well, works perfectly, which I don't think it did before. This is quite nice.

Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score
    If you look closely at some of the Q4 advertising you will notice a YOUTUBE icon. They had to rush this out before Q4 launch.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    FIDO
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for your posting MTS CORP REP. This is great news. I finally don't feel like im over paying by spending $69/month after tax on my blackberry storm. Also, the unlimited data plan is actually worth something now. Since I got my phone; I've never gone over 160 mb. I usually email, use facebook, and listen to nobex radio companion.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    FIDO
    Feedback Score
    I have to mention one other thing. If you compare the youtube quality of the storm versus the diamond you will be a big difference, in the diamonds' favor. It's surprising because HTC phones usually suck.

Feedback Score
    When you go to youtube, make sure to select the HQ version. By default it usually goes to the "Normal" version I believe. And also, $69 a month after tax is dirt cheap for a smartphone with unlimited data. To me youtube is more of a novelty than a necessity, but it is nice to have it open, especially with more streaming options opening up like FlyCast.

EDIT: ALso check out www.vuivision.com for some live streaming TV!

Device(s)
    Samsung Nexus S (4.0.4), Sony Xperia Pro (2.3.4)
    Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score
    YouTube is experiencing some glitches, but it is supposed to be fixed in the next couple of weeks. Other websites like TMZ, College Humour etc. are all working now. There are a couple of YouTube apps you can download, the best one being the app directly from http://m.google.com (doesn't work on Tours I have discovered).

Feedback Score

8830 We

Hmmm,
    I can't seem to get any videos to play via youtube. I even changed to the HQ setting. Any suggestions? Thanks

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8530 and Experia X10
    Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score
    Not all videos work, you must be at the m.youtube.com website, make sure that you are using the official blackberry browser (does work with others)