Thread: T is for **** in T-Mobile

Device(s)
    A lot of them
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

T is for **** in T-Mobile

T-Mobile Won't stop flashing me

I read this story and could NOT stop laughing, I then logged into my own pre-pay account and saw the same thing LMAO!
    BlackBerry Pin: 7be6f3d8 New BBM App on iPhone 5S YAY!

Device(s)
    iphone 3g
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    damn i logged into mine and i dont see any boobs. what a ripoff

Device(s)
    A lot of them
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Aparently a lot of people replied with screen shots on there, with some very very disgusting photos. they cropped a kitten in to cover the disgusting things.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Wing
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    So is this Project Dark? Awesome I guess I haven't received the new feature yet since I refresh My Account page and still see the old myFaves thing

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    This is something that i have seen with sprint before with pcs picture mail. The pics in the album could have been from an owner of a the number previously who uploaded pics to my album on tmo.com

thats my thoughts on how it happend
    My opinions and statements do not reflect the policies or stance of T-Mobile

T-Mobile, RSR

Device(s)
    A lot of them
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yes but some of the users started out with nextel, ported to suncom and became t-mobile. One of the users on Consumerist has never done any picture mail ever.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I bought a prepaid phone from Target for my niece.

After we had activated the service, I registered the My Account feature online to add more minutes. When I clicked on Album, there were several pages of uploaded pics and there were contacts still there from the previous user. Thankfully none of the pics were racy, but it still perplexes me why T-Mobile can allow the number to be recycled but still leave online content there?
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017