Thread: Whats With the Mobile IM Application ?

Feedback Score

Cool Whats With the Mobile IM Application ?

Hi all,
    Has anyone else been experiancing problems to log in on the Mobile IM?

I've been using it for both Yahoo and AIM for some time but recently noticed an increase in the number of times I could not log in so want to know if it is just me or others experiance that as well?

Also, anyone knows when Verizon will be releasing new version for the Mobile IM? it seems so outdated with no new updates for very long time.

Feedback Score
    I can't wait till one of the IM service in that program change the protocol so that it breaks compatiblity with Mobile IM. Then all hell will break loose and VZW will have to do something about it.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have not noticed a problem with Mobile IM on my intensity other than the sometimes rather frequent "Network could not process your request" message that pops up when trying to send a IM or refresh the buddy list.
    Remember kids... Bribery is illegal but lobbying is not

Mick662: "Someday, you will meet people on the internet who are so dumb, you will find it hard to comprehend. They probably got beat up a lot at school for being this dumb. And they deserved it".

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I use Palringo. Mobile IM sucks IMHO.
    I left NEXTEL because:
    1) Gary Forsee for single-handedly killing the mighty NEXTEL
    2) Paul Saleh for coughing up the money for Gary's BIG ideas of grandeur from the NEXTEL cash cow
    3) Timmy Donahue for taking his golden parachute and leaving post-merger when we needed him most
    4) Barry West for regressing iDEN backwards 10 years by killing 6:1 and WiDEN development
    5) Dan Hesse for practicing apathy over sympathy, then prolonging the pain

Feedback Score
    Well unfortunately, the rest of us are still using BREW devices.