Thread: What's the best case for the C905

Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    gsm
    Feedback Score

What's the best case for the C905

Hello,
    Can you guys please let me know what's the best case that I can get to put on a belt.

I used to have the SE ICE-30 for my K800. I dont have that case anymore because I dont have the k800 anymore. Will that case still fit the same ?

thanks

Device(s)
    Aino with 16GB MicroSD
    Carrier(s)
    Optus
    Feedback Score
    This may be what you're looking for...

Belt Clip

However, I just received two cases from the same guys and I got this...

Blue rubberised case with clip

and this...

Smoke case with clip

These cases are available in a wide range of colours and a belt clip is supplied should you wish to attach it. I'm very happy with the case in smoke...it looks like part of the original phone! And when I want to stand out, I put the blue one on! They simply snap on and can be changed in a minute once you know the routine! Put rear on first, then front. To remove, take front off first, then the rear is easier to reach and unclip.

Highly recommended.

Device(s)
    SE C905a
    Feedback Score
    those look very interesting.. i want some protection, but absolutely hate adding bulk to my cell phones with cases, especially with the c905, since its already a little on the thick side.

do they protect the screen at all?

Device(s)
    Aino with 16GB MicroSD
    Carrier(s)
    Optus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boooey
    those look very interesting.. i want some protection, but absolutely hate adding bulk to my cell phones with cases, especially with the c905, since its already a little on the thick side.

do they protect the screen at all?
    If you want screen protection, add a screen protector!!

Previously, I tried silicon cases from ebay...WAY too bulky.

Then I used the Zagg Invisible Shield (Had previously used it with great results on my old K800)

C905 Zagg Invisible Shield

It works well and adds no bulk, but I didn't like the way it made the black plastic of the C905 look cheap underneath it. Also, it takes time and patience to apply. I took it back off and just left it on the sides.

Finally, the cases I listed in my previous post do add a bit of bulk, but they also give the belt clip option, and this is exactly what stampid was asking about.

Device(s)
    Sprint SPH-L710 Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I have one of the rubberized clip on cases on mine and found it hinders the top row of buttons a bit. I cannot stand the belt clip on them and use a horizontal leather case. Should have a invisableshield delivered on monday to cut on the bulk. will have best buy install it as they said they would to save me time and aggravation. My 2 cents...
    Marble White Sprint Galaxy S III
    ROM: Stock
    Mods: Rooted & Debloated
    Launcher: TSF Shell / Apex Launcher Pro / Launcher Plus PRO
    Screen Protector: iloome Tempered Glass White
    Battery/Case: ZeroLemon 7000mAh w/ Black & White TPU Cases

**Always looking for another Jabra BT8010, Hit me up!**

Device(s)
    Aino with 16GB MicroSD
    Carrier(s)
    Optus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedLegacy
    I have one of the rubberized clip on cases on mine and found it hinders the top row of buttons a bit. I cannot stand the belt clip on them and use a horizontal leather case. Should have a invisableshield delivered on monday to cut on the bulk. will have best buy install it as they said they would to save me time and aggravation. My 2 cents...
    Yes, the rubberised case does hinder the top row of buttons a little bit. The non-rubberised case is better in this regard. I found it more annoying how the top part of the case makes it hard to press down on the D-pad, because it sticks up a bit at the part where I normally press down!

And yeah, get the Invisible Shield installed by someone else...that will save you lots of agro!!

Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    gsm
    Feedback Score
    Hello,
    has anyone tried the ICE-30 case ?

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Family Talk 700- 5 Lines
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Go with this one from PDair. I have the same one for my K850i and I like it.

I never liked any of the cases that SE has put out. The belt clips are never very good.
    ▼Visit my Blog▼

▲..................▲

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    actually, i found the hard plastic case to hinder the top row of button more (just slightly). I will keep both removed once I get the Invisabaleshield put on for me.

As far as a horizontal leather case... save your money as the one above is $28... HERE is one I will KEEP purchasing for each new phone as they hold up good and are cheap. $28 or $6... saves ya $24!!!

* if getting it for a diff phone, I always make sure it looks IDENTICAL (no name on it, curved closing flap, belt clip and loops, and if the pic shows the closing flap open, it is like a mesh-ish looking inside with two magnet spots) to that as there are many on eBay, but this one seems to hold up the best.

my 2 cents to hopefully save you boys some $
    Can get the Invisableshield (use code ZAGG20 or PROTECT20) to get $5 off, and the case I listed for the same price as the other one above.

Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    gsm
    Feedback Score
    hummm... does anyone have a real phone with one of those cases ? I would love to see the real pictures of the actual phone in that case. I hate the generic pictures from generic phones.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Which case? I have mine in rubberized case in the cheap leather case. Let me know which case you want pics of and i will take some w wifes phone

Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    gsm
    Feedback Score
    Hi,
    Can you take pics of both cases ?
    thx

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I will take pics tonight if i can remember for ya...

I also have the hard plastic clip on case i will take pics of although it's near identical to the rubberized clip on case

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    excuse the bad pics... Palm Centro doesn't have the best camera.... oh wait... that's the c905!

didnt take pics of rubberized vs hard plastic case as they look identical in pics besides that hard plastic is shiny and rubberized is a "mat" like finish

PLMK if you need any more pics!!!
    ok, not sure why they're not showing as images, but links should work...

Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    gsm
    Feedback Score
    I like that black rubber over it !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast