Thread: LG Chocolate 3 (VX8560) Send videos longer than 30 seconds?

Device(s)
    LG VX8560 Chocolate 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

LG Chocolate 3 (VX8560) Send videos longer than 30 seconds?

I did a few searches and didn't see any topics regarding this. If it exists, i'm sorry but I didn't find it.

I was wondering if it were at all possible to get the phone to allow me to send videos longer than 30 seconds.

Feedback Score
    It's a limitation on the size that can be sent via MMS messaging, and there's really no way around it. However, I've seen cases where you can go a bit over 30 seconds (at least sometimes) and still be able to send it, certainly by a few seconds could often work, sometimes even going over by 5 and close to even 10 (although that's really pushing it) could still work, depending on the video. However, for the most part, 30 seconds or so is it given the limitation on size of MMS messages.

Device(s)
    LG VX8560 Chocolate 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the quick response... i figured there wasn't really a way around it... oh well. Would have been really cool since YouTube allows uploading via mobile...

now if only I could figure out why the audio gets all screwed up once YouTube processes it, but that's not the phone's problem... that's their problem.