Thread: My iPhone is stuck in recovery mode plz help!!!

Feedback Score

My iPhone is stuck in recovery mode plz help!!!

I've had my iPhone for lil over a yr and when I went to update it on iTunes it sent my iPhone in recovery mode. I tried to restore but it only goes a lil over half ways. I tried connecting it to another computer as well but it does the same. I even called apple and they walked me thru some steps but still nothing. They even gave me two choices either buying another iPhone or seeing if I'm eligible for an upgrade.Is there n e thing I could do to getit to work again? Or direct me somewhere where I could get it to work? Thanks in advance...

Alex

Device(s)
    Iphone, Motorola v3, v3i, Nokia 8800, Jawbone BT, L6
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Did you try getting it into DFU mode and then writing a new SW on it?

1000 posts on 05/9/2006 at 11:40 pm 2000 posts on 12/25/2006 at 16:01 pm 3000 posts on 10/24/2007 at 7:28pm
    " Pedestrians stare and cops bow down , whenever the Q45 glides through town "

Feedback Score
    The phone is just off (or it looks off) but when I connect it to my computer it just comes up saying iPhone is in reovery mode... How do I do it in dfu mode?

Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    heres some Tutorial

iClarified.com

How to put an unresponsive iphone into DFU mode

Google is good for finding info
    $48
    Unlimited incoming and outgoing calls, Unlimited Canada-wide long distance
    Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international wireless numbers
    5 GB of Data, Call Display, Voicemail, Unlimited Circle Calling, Call Waiting, Conference Call

Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB + 128GB SD Card

Device(s)
    iPhone 3Gs
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    you could try blackra1n. just a thought.

Feedback Score
    I looked it up and I saw the difference between recovery mode (where it has the picture of iTunes with the USB) and dfu mode where the screen is just blank... Well I think my phone is just stuck in dfu mode... Is there a way how to restore it from there?would blackra1n help fix the problem too?

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S 64GB Black
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    try downloading a ipsw and if your on a pc, then connect your iphone and hold down shift and try restoring like that. Not sure what it is on a mac, (i think it's hold down option). This is a great site to help you iClarified.com.

Feedback Score
    Thanks I'll give it a try... I think my software is messed up tho bc The other day it worked but Now its stuck on recovery mode again... At times it goes to dfu mode and i keep getting all these errors like error 13,23, 2002, 1304 and I don't no wat n e of them mean... But thanks...

Feedback Score
    You can give it a try-
    1. Connect iPhone with your PC/Mac, quit iTunes.
    2. Hold start/sleep and home for 10 seconds.
    3. Let go of home button but keep holding start/sleep for 5 more seconds, let go then.
    The iPhone should reboot then.
    One more tip: Delete ZiPhone. If your iPhone is at firmware-1.1.4, then iLiberty could kick it out of recovery.