Thread: Asurion Replacements

Feedback Score

Asurion Replacements

I was wondering what will be the comparable replacement model for hte HTC Touch when they will no longer carry it. I rmrber I got the HTC touch as a replacement when my MOGUL was not available anymore. Any educated input will be appreciated

Device(s)
    Motorola Photon 4G (MoPho)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ukraini9mofo
    I was wondering what will be the comparable replacement model for hte HTC Touch when they will no longer carry it. I rmrber I got the HTC touch as a replacement when my MOGUL was not available anymore. Any educated input will be appreciated
    Touch Diamond. (if you persist about wanting only touch screen, otherwise I bet they'd gladly give you an HTC Snap instead).

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slmclarengt
    Touch Diamond. (if you persist about wanting only touch screen, otherwise I bet they'd gladly give you an HTC Snap instead).
    Not necessarily. One week ago, they were still replacing them with the Touch. the Diamond was the replacement for a bit, but they went back to the touch.

If you are curious again, just start the process online with Asurion and right before you submit, they will tell you what the replacement will be.
    Patrick

I joined the 183 post club on 12-29-2006

Aren't I the biggest HOFO geek ever?

Device(s)
    Nexus 5x
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If they offer a Diamond tell them that you need an sd slot on the phone for extra storage. I did this a few months ago and got a Touch Pro as a replacement for my Touch.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonshaker
    Not necessarily. One week ago, they were still replacing them with the Touch. the Diamond was the replacement for a bit, but they went back to the touch.

If you are curious again, just start the process online with Asurion and right before you submit, they will tell you what the replacement will be.
    He [the OP] specifically mentioned "when they no longer carry it" so that is how I based my answer.

For now and when they are still carrying the Touch, you're stuck with it unless you social engineer correctly to get a different replacement.

Feedback Score
    Is it $50 or $100 deductible for the HTC diamond?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ukraini9mofo
    Is it $50 or $100 deductible for the HTC diamond?
    It is to my knowledge $100 per the new 'agreement' recently.