Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Garmin Nuvifone G60 - one year contract?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    I was snooping around at www+asus.+com and they still list the G60 on there. They do show a Firmware Download Version V2.52, so when my son returns home with the vehicle that has the G60, I want to see if that is the version I have.
    The unlabeled 2.52 code is a Taiwan build, and borked my USA G60 when I tried to install it. I didn't realize it at the time (what I know now is a whole lot more)

Feedback Score
    I think that is what happened to my g60.....
    Can anyone fix this ?

Feedback Score

Garmin Nuvifone G60 Battery

Can anybody here recommend a battery for a Garmin Nuvifone G60 that isn't too expensive.

Feedback Score

AT&T Garmin Nuvifone G60

Disregard the above post. I received a Garmin Nuvifone G60 battery yesterday free of charge!

Device(s)
    AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 on Bell
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried out the secret screens?
    http://www.poi-factory.com/node/32088

It's for the N295w which is the G60 with out the cell phone feature.

The flashlight program & audio boost sound promising.

Feedback Score

AT&T Garmin Nuvifone G60

Well, it has been a good run, but Ihave now decided to sell my Garmin Nuvifone G60. If anybody is interested, feel free to email me. It is unlocked, has two batteries, and I still have the original box that it came in.

[email protected]
    Last edited by Jim1348; 05-11-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Details

Feedback Score

AT&T Garmin Nuvifone G60

My Craigslist buyer arrived this morning and picked up the AT&T Garmin Nuvifone G60. I was looking back at old posts and it looks like I had it for over two years. I have since bought another used Garminfone A50. Considering that the Garminfone A50 has:

-Free LifeTime Maps from Garmin

-Android Operating system

It works out better for my family and I.

As a side note, the buyer already had a Garmin Nuvifone G60 and likes it so much that he decided to buy mine for his wife!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to bring back an old thread, but my wife needed a GPS so I grabbed a G60 brand new on eBay (locked to AT&T). I have an old AT&T SIM laying around which works fine to get the gps screen up.

Being I am Canadian I can not get AT&T service up here, so I can not ask them for an unlock code for it.

Does anyone have any idea where I can get an unlock code for a Garmin G60? I've tried 3 or 4 online vendors and all listed it, but none could actually deliver.

Or would anyone be willing/able to put my IMEI on your account to get an unlock code for it ? I would gladly pay if it works.
    I keep getting told the code does not exist in the AT&T server from the 3rd party companies I've been trying today.

Regards,

Brad

Device(s)
    6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazmogen View Post
    Sorry to bring back an old thread, but my wife needed a GPS so I grabbed a G60 brand new on eBay (locked to AT&T). I have an old AT&T SIM laying around which works fine to get the gps screen up.

Being I am Canadian I can not get AT&T service up here, so I can not ask them for an unlock code for it.

Does anyone have any idea where I can get an unlock code for a Garmin G60? I've tried 3 or 4 online vendors and all listed it, but none could actually deliver.

Or would anyone be willing/able to put my IMEI on your account to get an unlock code for it ? I would gladly pay if it works.
    I keep getting told the code does not exist in the AT&T server from the 3rd party companies I've been trying today.

Regards,

Brad
    PM me. I might be able to put it on my account and get an unlock code. I'll try

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    AutoUnion: You have a PM.

BTW: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hone-Unlocking
    that thread talks about an OLAM page that AT&T has, in case that helps you. It sounds like a webpage you input the unlock request through to.

Thanks for looking into it for me. I appreciate it.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    AutoUnion:
    Please check your PMs again.

The anticipation is killing me.

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    I would like to thank AutoUnion for his outstanding work in getting AT&T to cough up the unlock code for my G60.

AutoUnion really went the extra mile to help out someone he has never met (I assume you're male).

Name:  Screenshot_2.png
Views: 115
Size:  108.4 KB

Thanks again!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15