Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: HTC Pure in AT&T Stores

Feedback Score

HTC Pure in AT&T Stores

After reading Engadget Mobile's heads up that HTC Pures were hitting stores, I stopped into my local corporate store and picked one up. Very nice form factor. Going to put it through its paces this weekend. Pics attached.

I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.

Device(s)
    HTC Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    For some reason, the pics seem to be a let down, especially when compared to the original Diamond 2 (http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch...2/gallery.html)

Do you get the same feeling?

Device(s)
    HTC Desire Z
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    How much was it? Do they require data plans now?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Hey so you were able to get one, can you post a vid? How is the screen on it? Oh and one more: could you do some size comparisons? Thanks for the info! I'm pretty excited to get this phone.

Device(s)
    Samsung BlackJack II
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I was able to hold one in my hand after visited couple different AT&T corp stores. But they refuse to sell it to me.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    They can't sell it until the official WM 6.5 launch (It does have 6.5 right?) headphone jack?

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt 8925 Kraiser WM6.1
    Feedback Score
    6.5 Yes and 3.5 jack no.
    -=[Comcast Cable ISP Speed Test]=---------=[AT&T Tilt (8925) AT&T 3G Speed Test]=-
    -=((Nashville/Madison, Tennessee))]=-----------=((Nashville/Madison, Tennessee))=-----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hierophant
    They can't sell it until the official WM 6.5 launch (It does have 6.5 right?) headphone jack?
    Yeah, I heard one of the reps saying they weren't supposed to sell it until next week. They sold it to me anyway, as has been the case with most new releases in one store or the other.

Regarding form factor/design, I like it better than the original HTC TD2 design. It was $430 no contract.

Size comparison: about as long as the iPhone, and more narrow. Little thicker.

Having used it since Friday, I can say that I'm not up to switching to WM 6.5. Too much lag which has been driving me crazy. Great form factor, decent screen, love the flexiblility (file storage, multiple media formats, etc), but not going to cut it for me. If WM7 is anything like the ZuneHD format (which I've heard from a friend in the industry that it is) then that might work, but WM 6.5 isn't there yet for me.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Thanks hyper. I hope 6.5 runs better in it's official format on the newer hardware than it does on the Tilt/Kaiser. I despise all of the cooked 6.5 versions for the tilt. Depending on which I wind up getting (Pure or tilt 2), I may even try my hands at cooking 6.1 for it. I haven't been in the kitchen since my 8125 days though.

Edit: well I see you answered my concern about 6.5. That's a bummer.

Device(s)
    HTC Magic Unlocked on at&t with NAM 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iJITSU
    It was $430 no contract.
    It's 349.99 no contract price. How bad is sales tax where you live???????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Device(s)
    HTC Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    It's not on attwireless.com yet (the Nuvifone was on as of midnight). Is the official launch date today or Tuesday?

Device(s)
    Bag phone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If you have lag then you will want to look for a cooked rom and you will need to removed the bloat

Device(s)
    iPhone 3g 16GB White
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GManJack
    It's 349.99 no contract price. How bad is sales tax where you live???????????!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was told $400 no contract at my store yesterday. They said they would sell it to me on Sunday (today).

Device(s)
    HTC Magic Unlocked on at&t with NAM 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey37
    I was told $400 no contract at my store yesterday. They said they would sell it to me on Sunday (today).
    In our system it says 349

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I hope it is 349; I don't think I want to spend $430 just yet.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast