Thread: Any luck adding Pick3 or Pick whatever to SERO?

Device(s)
    Nexus5/Nexus6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Any luck adding Pick3 or Pick whatever to SERO?

One of the family members on my plan changed jobs and now uses the phone quite a bit. We don't want to move plans right now and think something like the Pick3 or Pick5...not sure which....would work out for us. Any one had any luck getting it added? If so, how?

I have 3 $30 SERO lines on my plan, 2 in contract, one is not. Would they add it to the one in contract with no issues? or would they add it to all 3? Really only need it on one, but all 3 would be a bonus.

Can it be done via chat? or do I need to call retentions and say I'm asking about the any mobile to mobile or the family circle thing with other carriers?

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I have the pick 3 on Sero. I called retentions and played dumb, asked about what it was and the rep finally added it. It was like 5 bucks extra. But for some reason when i had switched tried to switch my number to ATT (for the Iphone long story) and came right back to sprint, they reactivated my SERO and this time the pick three was free. I got the old Sero FF500 for 30 buck.

Device(s)
    HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    SPRINT SERO
    Feedback Score
    I personally just called up retentions and asked about since t mobile and al the other companies have a my faves /pick 10 thing doesnt sprint have some kind of sefvice like that the rep told me she can give me pick 3 i soa dok and done doesnt cost me a penny im also on sero 500 so that shouldnt be a problem .

Feedback Score
    I have pick 3 and free incoming...just added last month!

Device(s)
    HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    SPRINT SERO
    Feedback Score
    how did u get free incoming??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docnas
    how did u get free incoming??
    Long story short, I was inconvenienced by Sprint and I asked for it while speaking with a supervisor...normally a $5 add on but I got it for free, due to the inconvenience.