Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: UserFirst Scammer

Device(s)
    Current: White I9100
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If PayPal pulls the money from your bank account, by all means do a chargeback. That was my plan, but I'm an active eBay seller and the money I received was given to PayPal. Such crap.

You'll have a negative balance and eventually your account will be turned over to collections. I don't think PayPal can pull the money from your bank account without your authorization.

Device(s)
    Nokia N97 Black
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    He got me too for a brand new Nokia N97 for #650. I'm still fighting with PayPal. I wonder if they'll change their tune now that there are multiple users who have had the same problem.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    His last activity was 12-05 so he is still out there. He likely has another name on here.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers/fido
    Feedback Score
    im in the process of filing a police report right now, you guys should do the same. Even if i have to show up at that address, im not letting this guy get away with this.

The sad part is people expect paypal to protect them, but bottom line is paypal won't do S***!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If PayPal protected everybody then it would be bankrupt. Scammers are rampant and PayPal has probably decided the cost of losing some customers is less than that of doing the right thing.

If I lived in Canada I would have already been by that house. I'm flying pretty soon and may stop by.

The guy is still out there (last activity on his BANNED account was 12/05/09). He's probably here under another name scamming others and laughing.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I think this is our guy:

http://www.wikisposure.com/CryptKeeper

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers/fido
    Feedback Score
    BTW the police said i cant file a claim online because i have a suspect. I went to the police station and showed them the emails and they said it's not enough proof for them to do anything... im stuck here. Now collections is starting to call me and ask for 900 bux that i owe paypal!!! THE NERVE.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers/fido
    Feedback Score
    If you stop by let me know what happens! maybe local police will actually care.

Feedback Score
    try this:

http://www.phonebusters.com/english/...t_related.html

worth a shot

or better yet:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-frau...usters-eng.htm

A visit or call from the second one should cause heart failure.

What you need to do, as a group, is to put your real world contact details together and report it as multiple incidents to the same investigator at the above agency.
    newsreports.org - mobile friendly site connectivity check

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I sold "UserSecond" (a Cory McDonald) a MacBook Pro two months ago for $1900 and am now disputing it with Paypal. How can they rule in his favor?

I now have a -$1,900 balance in my Paypal account and took screenshots of all the PM's I sent back and forth between him and I don't know what else I can do. I also sent this thread to paypal because other people seemed to have been burned by him as well.

I am absolutely furious and this has ruined my day. I just hope the credit card company takes my considerations very seriously and looks at the irrefutable evidence I have provided as well as the tracking number and the UPS employees name who packaged the item for me.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    What kind of payment did he send you? Gift? Please also PM me the address he used. I have some info for you as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did you get a signature(required for purchases higher than $250), or is he claiming that it's not as described?
    Bye!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    He used a stolen CC, or is using his own and lying to his bank with the chargeback.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    o okz, so he's charging back the purchase and PP is pushing the chargeback onto the buyer.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by iFone3G View Post
    Did you get a signature(required for purchases higher than $250), or is he claiming that it's not as described?
    I got a signature, and he isn't claiming not as described. He's just claiming the charge was never authorized.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast