Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is going on with AT&T's buying now?

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9000
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    android is coming ppl...

when i don't know, but soon.

Feedback Score
    I really hope that you are right Stealth. I will jump on a MOTO or HTC Hero in a heart beat.

Device(s)
    After trying many phones, the one phone that is worthy of this spot is the 6620!!
    Feedback Score
    I talked to an HTC rep the other day and they said they had an android based phone in the works but att said they wanted to hold off on it while they come up with an android strategy.

He said there definitely should be something out next year around the first, second quarter.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ivwshane
    I talked to an HTC rep the other day and they said they had an android based phone in the works but att said they wanted to hold off on it while they come up with an android strategy.

He said there definitely should be something out next year around the first, second quarter.
    http://www.unwiredview.com/2009/09/0...o-run-android/

Device(s)
    HTC TILT, 8525, BJI, BJII, SE w580i, w760a, z750a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    AT&T better get some android devices, everyone else is lol.
    iPhone 4 on AT&T:

http://www.xti9.com/v3xx[/FONT][/SIZE]

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm still waiting for a phone that I can finally upgrade to from blue plan. if att doesn't hurry I just might go over to t-mobile when the cliq comes out. been a loyal customer since 2000 but I have no interest on any of the phones right now.

Feedback Score
    i know android is the closest thing to the iphone platform, but it still comes short.

apple has nothing to worry about if they put android on the lineup, unless it uses the 15 dollar data plan.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EPVQ30
    i know android is the closest thing to the iphone platform, but it still comes short.

apple has nothing to worry about if they put android on the lineup, unless it uses the 15 dollar data plan.
    Yes it does for most users, but if you want to roll your own apps or use non-Apple god apps Android may be for you.

Well not for ATT iPhone fans quite yet, but that day may come.

Device(s)
    iPhone (Silver) Xs Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    (Dual Sim) T-Mobile - Unleash the Data Hounds!!! Xfinity Mobile (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    While the iPhone is selling like hot cakes, nothing else matters and all is right with the world.

I really can't fault AT&T because as it often goes in business; until the market shows that it won't support such said services or devices and only then will they not continue with their current business strategy of U-Verse and iPhone.

I know I for one have no plans to move to any other phone ever and that my friends is a POWERFUL statement being the phone junkie that I am. I've bought and sold the iPhone several times over and everytime, I see exactly why I continue on with it.

So until EXCLUSIVITY ends, nothing is going to change, because simply put the iPhone is the sh** and nothing else is even coming close right now... Windows 6.5 is a Joke, Android and WebOS are solid but lack the ecosystem that the iPhone enjoys. It's just an uphill battle and right now AT&T and the iPhone are at the top of the hill slinging mud and rocks down at everyone else here in the states.

At any rate, one can only hold number 1 down for so long before you decide to let someone else give it a try or it's taken over!?
    Hofo Veteran - Magenta Disciple

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2