Thread: V750/Recover missing files/USB Mass Storage Device?

Feedback Score

V750/Recover missing files/USB Mass Storage Device?

Hello,

Some background: I purchased a v750 from verizon last year. Left verizon for cricket and had my phone flashed to work on cricket.

I deleted some pics that I want back. I have a great data recovery tool that works on any recognized "drive". I installed the moto drivers but was let down when my phone showed up as a usb modem device. After searching around on the net for a while it looks like i am supposed to be able to enable a USB mass storage mode for my phone. However the menu selections for that option do not exist on my phone. So I am wondering if the flashing of my phone installed an alternate version of the system software
    that does not include the USB mass storage mode.

What do I have to do to get my phone to show up as a "drive" in windows so I can use my recovery software on it?

So to summarize:
    I want to recover some lost files. I have some software that will do it if I can get windows or macOS to recognize my phone as a "drive".

Thanks in advance for your help.

GDHarvey

Feedback Score
    Bump. Can someone give me a little guidance at least?

Feedback Score

USB drive recovery

Hi GDHarvey,

I have used file recovery software to restore files from USB drive that were accidentally deleted last week. This software is able to recover different types of files based on their unique signature. This software supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT file system. You can download the free demo version to view recovered data. If you find your lost data in recovered data list then you can use full version to save recovered data