Thread: FS: Alltel PPC6800

Carrier(s)
    The Big V
    Feedback Score

FS: Alltel PPC6800

Having recently upgraded, I have for sale my old ppc6800. Phone is in excellent condition and is about 18 months old, I got it as a replacement for a defective ppc6700. A screen protector has allways been used (I have now removed it) since the day I got it. It does have some paint wore off at the bottom around the mini usb connector (from fumbling around putting it on the charger in the dark) and some paint wore off and a small dent near the stylus. Also included are the desktop cradle, mini usb and power cables, the original box, and all manuals and software, including the copy of Outlook that has never been opened or registered. I no longer have the OEM case, but if I find it, it will be included as well. I may also have a second battery, but it wasnt holding a charge as well as this new (less than 3 months old) OEM battery does. If I find the box it's in, Ill include it as well. Currently, it has a RyanMogul custom WM 6.1 rom on it, and it is bootloader unlocked so you can put any custom rom you want. Looking for $100 plus $8 for shipping with signature confrimation. USPS money order is the preffered method of payment. If you want to use paypal, please use this calculator to calculate paypal amount. US only at this time. Offers will be consitered, but no trades, please. I do have some feedback here at Hofo and have feedback on ebay and heatware as uli2000 as well. Please email me at [email protected] for the fastest service.

Pics:

Carrier(s)
    The Big V
    Feedback Score
    Also will include copies of MS Voice Command and Handmark Monopoly/Scrabble

Carrier(s)
    The Big V
    Feedback Score
    Price Drop $85 obo!

Carrier(s)
    The Big V
    Feedback Score