Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who trains OS service reps?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Who trains OS service reps?

I have noticed this department along with Customer Relations and FBS are going downhill lately. Funny, I called OS for assistance when I couldn't get to the computer. First, some of them are too lazy to do simple account changes in V21, also refused to give her ID as well. Monday she will see what happens as my phone records calls, she will have a nice talk with her supervisor on Monday.

Same as relations, probably good for a customers point of view, but I have seen a lot of accounts have renewals done on them, but the agreement is actually on a 1 month and there was no indication of a HUP being done.

FBS I wont even suggest calling either . . . .

Reminds me of when they changed the Rogers Distribution Information Group directory, and then accidental getting to DIG Lite, no help at all.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    OS recently had a lot of new hires / xfers into the dept when RAC cut their staff...lotsa changes were made at the call centre. Unfortunately, it will take a while to get most of the new OS reps properly trained...heck, I don't even think half of them have had their training wheels removed to perform "FD$ reversal" transactions yet. One trick with OS...always know exactly what you need...and have an idea of how the billing system works...it makes any retail reps job easier when calling in.

Customer Relations is now composed of the old retention reps and standard RAC customer service reps...which now form the Loyalty group....it's the standard RAC reps that were xfered into the group that are still being properly trained.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC
    OS recently had a lot of new hires / xfers into the dept when RAC cut their staff...lotsa changes were made at the call centre. Unfortunately, it will take a while to get most of the new OS reps properly trained...heck, I don't even think half of them have had their training wheels removed to perform "FD$ reversal" transactions yet. One trick with OS...always know exactly what you need...and have an idea of how the billing system works...it makes any retail reps job easier when calling in.

Customer Relations is now composed of the old retention reps and standard RAC customer service reps...which now form the Loyalty group....it's the standard RAC reps that were xfered into the group that are still being properly trained.
    There are a lot of well trained reps, but recently its been horrible, one incident it didn't matter to the rep, but he didn't follow instructions on how to reverse one that I gave him. He has to "ask his supervisor" instead.

Yes, but sometimes when you need a Renewal reversed or a wireless essential added, its a "mystery" on how to do it. Also, I have yet in the past month to have one know what pro-rated charger are

Feedback Score
    I hope I will be good, I had my 2nd day of training today (going to be in Loyalty/Retentions) loll

Feedback Score
    At retention we run our ship great , then fido sticks us with like 85 new agents to train. AND BTW please stop using opt7 thinking it os its pretty annoying....

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    ^LOL Do people do that? Opt 7 is good when OS can't help but CR can...but that's it.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    ^LOL Do people do that? Opt 7 is good when OS can't help but CR can...but that's it.
    Heh yea... OS won't do it so call a normal CSR as they don't know any better! :P
    It's all fun and game until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EncoreFido
    At retention we run our ship great , then fido sticks us with like 85 new agents to train. AND BTW please stop using opt7 thinking it os its pretty annoying....
    I'm one of those 85 new agents lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekor
    Heh yea... OS won't do it so call a normal CSR as they don't know any better! :P
    opt7 is not a normal csr it retention and to let you guys know os and retention get the same training -minus all the store apps

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondElite
    I have noticed this department along with Customer Relations and FBS are going downhill lately. Funny, I called OS for assistance when I couldn't get to the computer. First, some of them are too lazy to do simple account changes in V21, also refused to give her ID as well. Monday she will see what happens as my phone records calls, she will have a nice talk with her supervisor on Monday.

Same as relations, probably good for a customers point of view, but I have seen a lot of accounts have renewals done on them, but the agreement is actually on a 1 month and there was no indication of a HUP being done.

FBS I wont even suggest calling either . . . .

Reminds me of when they changed the Rogers Distribution Information Group directory, and then accidental getting to DIG Lite, no help at all.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but it has nothing to do with being lazy it has to do with OS reps are not allowed to do the "simple" changes that stores can do themselves.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    opt7 is not a normal csr it retention and to let you guys know os and retention get the same training -minus all the store apps
    Generally, store reps will only call opt 7 to cancel the customers service within 15 days on exception basis, or to have the term removed to allow for an upgrade (if the customer wishes to pay ECF).

Feedback Score
    Generally, store reps will only call opt 7 to cancel the customers service within 15 days on exception basis, or to have the term removed to allow for an upgrade (if the customer wishes to pay ECF).

1st one is us
    2nd is still os

I have store reps calling all the time please transfer me to os Im like wtfffff lol

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1st one is us
    2nd is still os

I have store reps calling all the time please transfer me to os Im like wtfffff lol
    Thats why I reccoment always using Option 1. Gotta love being transfered to option 2 when you want to create a BAN with Bank Account information. Most reps just say "Option 2 just goes to OS:

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cedrikfd
    I'm one of those 85 new agents lol
    Great! Mabye reps can preform tasks and not question the store rep 100000 times about the transaction and why they are doing it.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Corporate stores never get questioned.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast