Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SouthernLINC Motorola r765: Radio-inspired iDEN phone

Device(s)
    Nextel BlackBerry 8350i
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Sprint.com has the car kit on sale now. 475 for the cradle and 175 for the junction box.

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/asset.../kcn2765_l.gif

sprint.com store

Device(s)
    Motorola r765IS
    Carrier(s)
    SprintNextel
    Feedback Score

765 Car Kit

My car kit arrived yesterday and let me tell you....very impressive. Not like any car kit made in the passed. Crystal clear & loud audio, and vastly improved rf range with the roof mounted 3db antenna. Tried a Wilson Iden 5w amp and it was too much receiver gain with the superior receiver the 765 already has it did not work too well. It would not change tower sites when it should. I don't think it needs an amp though, in fringe areas it works as though there is an amp installed. On another note the iden mobile M710 with the Wilson amp has it's performance is vastly improved. I would not run the 710 without it.

Feedback Score

motorola r765is

There 6 of them on eBay for sale new cheap
    They are a awesome radio for work

Quote Originally Posted by 503ducati View Post
    "If you’re thinking of picking one of these up, don’t expect it to come cheap, as they are retailing online for $850 on contract. Looks like a ripoff to us, head to the official page here for more details."

"us" could be paying for them directly or indirectly as tax payers.

r765 freaking hardcore, oil industry probably has a use for those in the us and in the middle east where iDEN is in a bit of a "revival" so to speak.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3