Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Touch Pro ROM/WAP/MMS Tutorial

Device(s)
    evo 3d, samsung infuse, galaxy s2
    Carrier(s)
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    Well hell..I cant even fix my own phone let alone contribute to anyone elses cause..Any suggestions on how i could find the rom for download..P.S. I think my problem with the mms is that I never renamed the guardian folder or the Iota folders as you PIMP just confirmed for me in another thread, I just cant find them using file explorer or reg edit or total commander..So I guess I'll wait and see If I can get a link to the evil rom..

BRoCKLoCK.. I had some problems when trying to install arcsoft, I kept geting a error saying The program did not have permission or somthing like that I found that after running the removal tool I had to soft reset my phone then install arcsoft and then it installed ok maybe this will help

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEED_RACER_5.0
    Well hell..I cant even fix my own phone let alone contribute to anyone elses cause..Any suggestions on how i could find the rom for download..P.S. I think my problem with the mms is that I never renamed the guardian folder or the Iota folders as you PIMP just confirmed for me in another thread, I just cant find them using file explorer or reg edit or total commander..So I guess I'll wait and see If I can get a link to the evil rom..

BRoCKLoCK.. I had some problems when trying to install arcsoft, I kept geting a error saying The program did not have permission or somthing like that I found that after running the removal tool I had to soft reset my phone then install arcsoft and then it installed ok maybe this will help
    go to ppcgeeks and get a custom rom you like, then after do your settings and you will be fine.
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Device(s)
    Samsung Epic
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    What Rom would you suggest for a n00b such as myself? Managed to use Raphael Ruu finally

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreak
    What Rom would you suggest for a n00b such as myself? Managed to use Raphael Ruu finally
    honestly, it all depends on what type of things your looking for in a rom, multimedia stuff, stability, etc, let me know and I could recommend something.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epic
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    I am still a little stuck. Sprint connection keeps coming back. #777 error when attempting to view web pages.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    I am still a little stuck. Sprint connection keeps coming back. #777 error when attempting to view web pages.
    My sincerest apologies, I have been asked to post this.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epic
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    We were all n00bs at one point. Thanks for the help.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    We were all n00bs at one point. Thanks for the help.
    we try our best, dump your juicy rom, and get the affliction rom.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epic
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    Looking for it now... ppcgeeks? And for the record, I appreciate all the help I get from you guys on HoFo. Thanks for all the hard work. Still learning.
    Last edited by sirbreak; 09-13-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Looking for it now... ppcgeeks?
    nope, PM logical evil, I am the puppet for it and he is the puppeteer

Device(s)
    Samsung Epic
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    Kool, was checking out his work on youtube this morning. Been working on this thing for hours and will be at myself for missing whatever step I have that has caused my confusion.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Kool, was checking out his work on youtube this morning. Been working on this thing for hours and will be at myself for missing whatever step I have that has caused my confusion.
    lol, every rom you have thought about trying i have tried it, evil's has been and always will be the best.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epic
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    Juicy was my first attempt at a rom... Only been at this for less then 48 hours. Re-writing service books on a 8350i is much simpler lol.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Juicy was my first attempt at a rom... Only been at this for less then 48 hours. Re-writing service books on a 8350i is much simpler lol.
    Honestly I got no idea how to work on blackberrys, I know winmo's, but as long as your respectful to the people that are trying to help then we are good.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    hey pm for it, I will send it to ya.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast